test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Cardassian struggle again again yet yet yet yet again for the millionth time.

Once again for the millionth time we are here and i have had another apithinany.

The only thing i hate more then the Bajorans are the Vorta. The sheer level of pretenciousness between the two is almost world ending just another reason why i cannot stomach the "Cardassian struggle" arc even after the revamp which featured less of the Vorta.

Seriously between those two i am resisting the urge to punch my moniter. I wish i could blame it on anger issues but i do not get this level of aggro from ANY other arc in the game. The level of frustration i feel because of these two fictional species is certainly not right does another one else even come close to this level of nonsense?

For all the roles in the game that have unskipable fully voice acted cut scenes why did it have to be this arc?

Comments

• szimszim Member Posts: 2,503 Arc User
    I have that kind of urge every time I'm playing through "Surface Tension". I really wonder who had the bright idea to insert unskippable cutscenes into the middle of large scale space combat.
    "Oh look, another part of ESD just blew off."
    "Uh, and there goes another section."
    "And another one."
    "Oh look, the Enterprise just warped in."

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaa....! :s
  • jade1280jade1280 Member Posts: 868 Arc User
    szim wrote: »
    I have that kind of urge every time I'm playing through "Surface Tension". I really wonder who had the bright idea to insert unskippable cutscenes into the middle of large scale space combat.
    "Oh look, another part of ESD just blew off."
    "Uh, and there goes another section."
    "And another one."
    "Oh look, the Enterprise just warped in."

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaa....! :s

True

However i must contend it is not as furstating as it is only a small part of an arc in the final mission which is supposed to huge and epic to the max.
  • kodachikunokodachikuno Member Posts: 6,020 Arc User1
    jade1280 wrote: »
    For all the roles in the game that have unskipable fully voice acted cut scenes why did it have to be this arc?

the sheer awesomeness of kurland being there prohibits skipping the cutscenes
  • rimmarierimmarie Member Posts: 418 Arc User

now I want 'Kurland here' as a text notification for my phone

rimmarie wrote: »

I feel sad for you all and i feel sad for no one.
  • xyquarzexyquarze Member Posts: 2,114 Arc User

Great for my boss, who always calls two or three times, Columbo style "oh yeah, I forgot..."
    My mother was an epohh and my father smelled of tulaberries
    xyquarze wrote: »

Great for my boss, who always calls two or three times, Columbo style "oh yeah, I forgot..."

Could you do me a Favor and call me if they call.