test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

New Season announced

2»

Comments

• grazyc2#7847 grazyc2 Member Posts: 1,988 Arc User
    So if I understand this right every 3 episodes they start a new season ? agents off yesterday feels very incomplete for me that is....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Coffee: the finest organic suspension ever devised. It's got me through the worst of the last three years. I beat the Borg with it."
  • anodynesanodynes Member Posts: 1,999 Arc User
    There's no set number of episodes per season. Stop trying to discern a pattern from 1 data point.
    This is an MMO, not a Star Trek episode simulator. That would make for a terrible game.
  • berginsbergins Member Posts: 3,450 Arc User
    Funny, my 8 year old just asked "Why do I always have yogurt and raisins for a snack?" Two days in a row is now always, apparently. Guess we can stop buying Goldfish, Fig Newtons, bananas...

Similarly, there are a lot of things we can guess about the future of the game based on past events, but the number of episodes in a season being 3? Not one of them. And even those we have a reasonable guess about, we can't say "always" or "never" because the Devs "always" said "never" to an endgame Connie, now there's TWO.
    "Logic is a little tweeting bird chirping in a meadow. Logic is a wreath of pretty flowers which smell BAD." - Spock
  • warpangelwarpangel Member Posts: 9,427 Arc User
    Why should anyone care how much stuff they release in nameless patches in between the named ones anyway?