test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The Kliggy

2»

Comments

• berginsbergins Member Posts: 3,453 Arc User
    So, I played with this some last night on my AoY toon in PvP. Without building for CrtD, I always needed to break stealth in order to finish off my opponents anyways.

Next, I'm setting him up with the Na'kuhl 2-Piece, the Fleet Recoil Armor, a [CrtD] [WpnDmg] Kit Frame, and the Trajectory Kit Module to see what happens next. If I start one-shotting my fleet and armada mates, the stealth thing is OP, but unless you build for this, you kinda have to break stealth anyways in order to finish the job, unless your job is to just annoy.

A question: Does Motion Accelerator work for the Kligat? It was brought up earlier in the thread, but didn't they fix it so it only worked with melee damage?
    "Logic is a little tweeting bird chirping in a meadow. Logic is a wreath of pretty flowers which smell BAD." - Spock
  • tremere12tremere12 Member Posts: 477 Arc User
    edited January 2017
    bergins wrote: »
    A question: Does Motion Accelerator work for the Kligat? It was brought up earlier in the thread, but didn't they fix it so it only worked with melee damage?

It works. When upgraded to the fullest gives about 75-80% more damage to the kliggy as well as melee. Though if they were to fix this I would have to re-configure my kit setup again... but that's fine.

I decided to just use Psionic Command Aura instead of stealth, since it stacks with Motion Acc. The rest is Ambush, Trajectory and The Kliggy. Makes for a very fast hit and run toon that doesn't get easily snared.
  • officerbatman81officerbatman81 Member Posts: 2,761 Arc User
    All this talk is going to end up getting this doohicky nerfed. So i bought one before it happens.

So shhhh quiet down, this is the reason we cant have nice things.