test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Happy New Year !!!!

theraven2378theraven2378 Member Posts: 5,985 Arc User
NMXb2ph.png
    "The meaning of victory is not to merely defeat your enemy but to destroy him, to completely eradicate him from living memory, to leave no remnant of his endeavours, to crush utterly his achievement and remove from all record his every trace of existence. From that defeat no enemy can ever recover. That is the meaning of victory."
    -Lord Commander Solar Macharius

Comments

• starswordcstarswordc Member Posts: 10,963 Arc User
      1gwr4a.jpg
      Good riddance, 2016. TRIBBLE you and the horse you rode in on.
      "Great War! / And I cannot take more! / Great tour! / I keep on marching on / I play the great score / There will be no encore / Great War! / The War to End All Wars"
      — Sabaton, "Great War"
      VZ9ASdg.png

Check out https://unitedfederationofpla.net/s/
    • artan42artan42 Member Posts: 10,450 Bug Hunter
      I don't see why. All the issues that started in 2016 will only continue this year. None of them are tied to a consequence of solar counting.
      22762792376_ac7c992b7c_o.png
      Norway and Yeager dammit... I still want my Typhoon and Jupiter though.
      JJ Trek The Kelvin Timeline is just Trek and it's fully canon... get over it. But I still prefer TAR.

#TASforSTO

'...I can tell you that we're not in the military and that we intend no harm to the whales.' Kirk: The Voyage Home
      'Starfleet is not a military organisation. Its purpose is exploration.' Picard: Peak Performance
      'This is clearly a military operation. Is that what we are now? Because I thought we were explorers!' Scotty: Into Darkness
      '...The Federation. Starfleet. We're not a military agency.' Scotty: Beyond
      'I'm not a soldier anymore. I'm an engineer.' Miles O'Brien: Empok Nor
      '...Starfleet could use you... It's a peacekeeping and humanitarian armada...' Admiral Pike: Star Trek

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
    • starswordcstarswordc Member Posts: 10,963 Arc User
      edited January 2017
      artan42 wrote: »
      I don't see why. All the issues that started in 2016 will only continue this year. None of them are tied to a consequence of solar counting.

My paternal grandparents can't die within three months of each other twice, though. That's a plus in my book.
      "Great War! / And I cannot take more! / Great tour! / I keep on marching on / I play the great score / There will be no encore / Great War! / The War to End All Wars"
      — Sabaton, "Great War"
      VZ9ASdg.png

Check out https://unitedfederationofpla.net/s/