test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

25% off c-store post

Correct me if I'm wrong, but on Tuesday wasn't there a news post about 25% off c-store purchases starting 09:00, 12/22, pst? Also said something about buying zen through xbox store has 25% off zen.

Obviously that sale never occurred and the news post is down. Just curious if anyone else saw it or did I momentarily slip into a alt reality?

Comments

• berginsbergins Member Posts: 3,453 Arc User
    edited December 2016
    You mean this one?

http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/10323483-winter-sales-on-pc!

It's for sales on Zen itself, not C-Store.
    "Logic is a little tweeting bird chirping in a meadow. Logic is a wreath of pretty flowers which smell BAD." - Spock
  • mkm1911#2674 mkm1911 Member Posts: 96 Arc User
    Nah, that isn't the one. You gave me an idea though. I googled "sto winter sale xbox" and got this link POST 3 DAYS AGO, the Tuesday I was referring to.

https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/xbox/star-trek-online/news/detail/10323593-winter-sales-on-xbox-one!

If you try the link now, the web page can't be found, since it was taken down. I could have sworn I've saw it read 25% off ships and other c-store supply and it's possible to get 25% off zen on the xbox store as well.

Idk. Guess Arc changed their mind.
  • seaofsorrowsseaofsorrows Member Posts: 10,918 Arc User
    Not sure what's up with XBox One, but on their facebook page yesterday morning, they posted this:
    "Xbox One players, we haven't forgotten about you. Stay tuned.

That was a little over 24 hours ago and still nothing. Very strange that sales are live for PC and PS4 but nothing on XBox One.
    Insert witty signature line here.
  • frenzy2001frenzy2001 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    I saw the news post too. Irritated that they haven't at least given us an update on the delay.
  • seaofsorrowsseaofsorrows Member Posts: 10,918 Arc User
    Latest update 17 min ago:
    "#XboxOne players- we're sorry we don't have more info for you. Timing has changed, but you haven't been forgotten. That's all we can say."

I'm guessing they're having an issue with Microsoft since whatever is happening has not effected PC or PS4 players.
    Insert witty signature line here.