test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Omega adapted Borg Technology set question

I'm not sure if this is a bug, but I thought I would ask the question here first. I'm using the kinetic cutting beam and the universal console - Assimilated module from the Omega adapted Borg technology set.

During the crafting week, I upgraded the Kinetic cutting beam to Mk XIV EPIC, but the console is left at it's default.

When I look at the properties if the console, it shows that I have two out of the three set pieces active. When I look at the properties of the cutting beam it doesn't show the console as being active. I'm assuming that both pieces should display 2/3 pieces active for the Omega Weapon Amplifier effect to activate.

Could this be due to the pieces being different rank and rarity?

Thanks

Comments

• Options
    bossheisenbergbossheisenberg Member Posts: 603 Arc User
    Sounds like you were looking at the tooltip on the ground or when it wasn't equipped. I know if it's not equipped it won't show the set bonuses. You always want to check your gear in a place like Sol System or above DS9 to get the correct stats.
  • Options
    satai07satai07 Member Posts: 48 Arc User
    I was at Earth Spacedock when I checked, but the items were equipped/installed on my ship. Do I actually need to be in my ship (in space) for it to view correctly?
  • Options
    meimeitoomeimeitoo Member Posts: 12,594 Arc User
    edited December 2016
    satai07 wrote: »
    I was at Earth Spacedock when I checked, but the items were equipped/installed on my ship. Do I actually need to be in my ship (in space) for it to view correctly?

Yes.

P.S. it probably took you longer to type this question than to undock and check for yourself. :)
    3lsZz0w.jpg