test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

House Stargaryen (PS4) is Recruiting

jzhnutzjzhnutz Member Posts: 150 Arc User
Hello everyone, if you are on Playstation 4, play a Klingon character and are looking for a fleet, we may be the one you are looking for!

We have people from all around the globe - centralized in the United State, UK and Australia - with both day and night crews running at full impulse, no matter what day and night mean to you!

We are a PvE oriented fleet, with a smattering of PvP thrown in. We constantly knock out advanced queues and have teams cracking into the elite level. We have both experts and new players, former PC players, and people experienced in MMO style games who play actively.

Whether you are looking for people to play with, help you with your ship or ground build, or just a place to call home, feel free to check us out.

Our Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/groups/housestargaryensto
Our Fleet Website: https://jzhgamingsto.wordpress.com/fleet/

Comments

• champs35champs35 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    Hey,

How many honorable klingons feast on fédération flesh in UK time zone?
  • jzhnutzjzhnutz Member Posts: 150 Arc User
    We have several - our Klingon fleet is small, but growing. Our focus is on getting people who are willing to participate - we don't want to just have numbers, we want to have a fleet that is active.
    @jzhnutz :
    Thanks for the reply. I am asking as I feel fairly noobax and would probably benefit from having a few veterans around to show me the best dilithium conversion rates :wink:
    I'm in London and I play casually after work and on weekends when I don't have the kids.
    @champs35 - We have plenty of people that will be more then happy to answer any questions you may have, or help you in anyways possible. To be fair, our main fleet is a Fed one, but the support, especially when it comes to answering questions goes to both sides. We have experienced players in both fleets, and the facebook group is shared among both sides. An example of this is, when the KDF side doesn't have enough able bodied Klingons to go kill Iconians on advanced, we set up our teams, find an empty queue and queue together to get us all in there in the same one. We also always seem to have a party chat up within our PSN community, etc.
    @jzhnutz

Sorry was stuffing myself on gagne for the festivities.... And the bloodwine flowed freely.

I will look you up on the next stardate.

Qapla'
    @champ35 no worries!
  • octavian1127octavian1127 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    sent a request via FB and the membership form