test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Winter clothing

Now that we have horrid sweaters and hats, old and new scarves and a bajillion types of jackets,

when do we get PANTS?

I'm not sure why this wasn't obvious to the devs over the past 4 years, and far be it from me to suggest that maybe Cryptic has a no pants policy at the offices, but I do hope somebody over there realizes that people generally tend to wear pants during winter.

Not saying that running around pantsless in the snow isn't a fantastic feeling, but no matter how cool it is, and I'm sure it does get very cool, it isn't really cool at all.
And you know, sometimes you just gotta go commando. But without pants?

Here's hoping.

Comments

• Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,043 Community Moderator
    Well... the stock Basic pants can make decent blue jeans...
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    baddmoonrizinbaddmoonrizin Member Posts: 10,344 Community Moderator
    rattler2 wrote: »
    Well... the stock Basic pants can make decent blue jeans...

And the Talaxian pants make for a festive choice. :D
    GrWzQke.png
    Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator and Resident She-Wolf
    Community Moderators are Unpaid Volunteers and NOT Employees of Gearbox/Cryptic
    Views and Opinions May Not Reflect the Views and Opinions of Gearbox/Cryptic
    ----> Contact Customer Support <----
    Moderation Problems/Issues? Please contact the Community Manager
    Terms of Service / Community Rules and Policies / FCT
    Want the latest information on Star Trek Online?
    Facebook / Twitter / Twitch