What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

B'Ellera -- Daughter of Worf?

Discuss... B)

Comments

• Options
    byozuma#0956 byozuma Member Posts: 502 Arc User
    As far as I can tell Worf has only been known to have gotten busy with Alexander's mother and Jadzia Dax. Unfortunately, she didn't get to live long enough to see if Klingons and Trill were compatible. Sure, it's been a while since then but Worf's shown himself to be rather solitary. I mean, the two women in his life both died even if they were honorable deaths. Though I bet the Trill presented quite a substantial surprise with Ezri Dax.
    oldracesbanner.jpg
  • Options
    mustrumridcully0mustrumridcully0 Member Posts: 12,963 Arc User
    Isn't he married to Quark's ex wife?
    Star Trek Online Advancement: You start with lowbie gear, you end with Lobi gear.
  • Options
    marcusdkanemarcusdkane Member Posts: 7,439 Arc User
    As far as I can tell Worf has only been known to have gotten busy with Alexander's mother and Jadzia Dax. Unfortunately, she didn't get to live long enough to see if Klingons and Trill were compatible. Sure, it's been a while since then but Worf's shown himself to be rather solitary. I mean, the two women in his life both died even if they were honorable deaths. Though I bet the Trill presented quite a substantial surprise with Ezri Dax.
    Oh for sure, but there's a thirty year gap between Nemesis and STO... A lot can happen in a year, let alone thirty :D I figure if the game can
    take his son
    I figure it could give a daughter, even if an unacknowledged one... Perhaps Worf's introduction of B'Ellera was just the pride of a mentor in a fine student, but I dunno, I think the possibility is there for more... Layers within layers, and whatnot... B) On my roster, she's listed as B'Ellera, daughter of None, so it wouldn't be a canon conflicf, but if does make me wonder... B)
  • Options
    mustrumridcully0mustrumridcully0 Member Posts: 12,963 Arc User
    Oh for sure, but there's a thirty year gap between Nemesis and STO... A lot can happen in a year, let alone thirty :D I figure if the game can
    take his son
    I figure it could give a daughter, even if an unacknowledged one... Perhaps Worf's introduction of B'Ellera was just the pride of a mentor in a fine student, but I dunno, I think the possibility is there for more... Layers within layers, and whatnot... B) On my roster, she's listed as B'Ellera, daughter of None, so it wouldn't be a canon conflicf, but if does make me wonder... B)

"B'Ellera, Daughter of None. She will bring balance to honor." Or something like that?
    Star Trek Online Advancement: You start with lowbie gear, you end with Lobi gear.
  • Options
    edited November 2016

I'm not 100% sure, but I think so, either Quark's or Martok's...

take his son

"B'Ellera, Daughter of None. She will bring balance to honor." Or something like that?
    Something like that... :D All my other Klingon characters* (with the exception of K'Gan**) have full family names, but not knowing B'Ellera's, I borrowed a leaf from Sander's example with Naja B)

*Including an Orion girl who is has been adopted by the character, Q'sha B)

**And in my headcanon, 'K'Gan' is merely an alias being used by one of my other literary characters, Rynar Lambert ;)
  • Options
    nightkennightken Member Posts: 2,824 Arc User

take his son

Something like that... :D All my other Klingon characters* (with the exception of K'Gan**) have full family names, but not knowing B'Ellera's, I borrowed a leaf from Sander's example with Naja B)

**And in my headcanon, 'K'Gan' is merely an alias being used by one of my other literary characters, Rynar Lambert ;)

in sto he is married to Grilka, quark's ex wife, they even have a son, K'Dhan who we have no info on.

if I stop posting it doesn't make you right it. just means I don't have enough rum to continue interacting with you.
  • Options
    nightken wrote: »

take his son

in sto he is married to Grilka, quark's ex wife, they even have a son, K'Dhan who we have no info on.
    That's right, I knew it was one or the other B)

• Options
    baddmoonrizinbaddmoonrizin Member Posts: 10,319 Community Moderator
    On my ship, B'Ellera is K'Gan's daughter. B)
    GrWzQke.png
    Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator and Resident She-Wolf
    Community Moderators are Unpaid Volunteers and NOT Employees of Gearbox/Cryptic
    Views and Opinions May Not Reflect the Views and Opinions of Gearbox/Cryptic
    ----> Contact Customer Support <----
    Moderation Problems/Issues? Please contact the Community Manager
    Terms of Service / Community Rules and Policies / FCT
    Want the latest information on Star Trek Online?
    Facebook / Twitter / Twitch
  • Options
    On my ship, B'Ellera is K'Gan's daughter. B)

B)
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,018 Community Moderator
    Well... if D'vak is Worf's GRANDSON...
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    anodynesanodynes Member Posts: 1,999 Arc User
    rattler2 wrote: »

Which is why the DS9 traffic control lady's little comment to Klingons and their allies is outdated now, given our relationships with both his father and grandfather, we very well might have a few civil things to discuss with D'vak.
    This is an MMO, not a Star Trek episode simulator. That would make for a terrible game.
  • Options
    sorceror01sorceror01 Member Posts: 1,042 Arc User

Grilka may have had children before marrying Worf. It doesn't seem like Alexander ever had any children, or it would have been mentioned somewhere.
    Frankly, the genealogy hasn't been explained very well.
    ".... you're gonna have a bad time."
  • Options
    Anything's possible B)

• Options
    anodynesanodynes Member Posts: 1,999 Arc User
    sorceror01 wrote: »

Grilka may have had children before marrying Worf. It doesn't seem like Alexander ever had any children, or it would have been mentioned somewhere.

Path to 2409: Volumee 15, Chapter 6.

"The ambassador's son, Alexander Rozhenko, had resigned his position as a diplomat for the Federation and left Qo'noS, sending his son D'Vak to stay with Worf and his family."
    This is an MMO, not a Star Trek episode simulator. That would make for a terrible game.
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,018 Community Moderator
    edited November 2016

Its the first paragraph on the wiki, right off the bat.
    http://sto.gamepedia.com/D'Vak
    STOwiki wrote:
    Admiral D'Vak, son of Alexander Rozhenko and B'Enn...
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    sorceror01sorceror01 Member Posts: 1,042 Arc User
    anodynes wrote: »

Path to 2409: Volumee 15, Chapter 6.

"The ambassador's son, Alexander Rozhenko, had resigned his position as a diplomat for the Federation and left Qo'noS, sending his son D'Vak to stay with Worf and his family."

There we go then.
    I haven't read that stuff like basically six years, so it's obviously slipped my mind, haha.
    ".... you're gonna have a bad time."
  • Options
    saurializardsaurializard Member Posts: 4,392 Arc User
    edited November 2016
    I threw B'ellera through the airlock a while ago.

Do you think Worf will be unhappy about that?

OK, I threw her through it while we were docked at Qo' Nos' shipyard, but apparently it's still considered very bad.
    Post edited by saurializard on
    #TASforSTO
    Iconian_Trio_sign.jpg?raw=1
  • Options
    I threw B'ellera through the airlock a while ago.

Do you think Worf will be unhappy about that?

OK, I threw her through it while we were docked at Qo' Nos' shipyard, but apparently it's still very bad.
    :open_mouth: But why?? She's a pretty good BOFF B)