test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

There can be only One

So with the Key Ring Bundle being exactly double the cost of a 10 Key pack for this sale, there was no reason not to buy the bundle and get the Free Ultimate Tech Upgrade.

The question (which may have been asked and answered when it first came out,) is what ONE thing would be the best possible target to upgrade with an Ultimate Tech Upgrade?

Comments

• Options
    starkaosstarkaos Member Posts: 11,556 Arc User
    So with the Key Ring Bundle being exactly double the cost of a 10 Key pack for this sale, there was no reason not to buy the bundle and get the Free Ultimate Tech Upgrade.

The question (which may have been asked and answered when it first came out,) is what ONE thing would be the best possible target to upgrade with an Ultimate Tech Upgrade?

Depends on if you have alts or not. If you have alts, then the Level 15 R&D equipment or other account bound items are the best to upgrade. Using the upgrades on the Aegis set guarantees that every alt will have access to Gold Mk XIV space equipment. If you don't have alts or not enough alts to justify it, then just upgraded your favorite piece of equipment.
  • Options
    markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    Well, I went with a Nanopulse bat'leth. Why? They start at mk12 GREEN and have a rather high upgrade cost.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • Options
    peterconnorfirstpeterconnorfirst Member Posts: 6,225 Arc User
    edited November 2016

Oh that’s simple without knowing anything about ur build. If you don’t have the AoY reputation reward use it on the Terran Beam Array. If you do have it on the other hand use it on the Boolean heavy ground cannon from lobi store.

Joking aside, as these items ensure an upgrade all the way to mk 14 epic I’d put it on stuff that is below ultra rare in quality first. I’d also focus on stuff that requires a lot of tech points per roll at quality improvement. :)
    animated.gif
    Looking for a fun PvE fleet? Join us at Omega Combat Division today.
    felisean wrote: »
    teamwork to reach a goal is awesome and highly appreciated
  • Options
    meimeitoomeimeitoo Member Posts: 12,594 Arc User
    Simply anything which requires lots of Upgrade points, like a Deflector/Shield, etc. Pretty much any worthwhile item needing >300K Upgrade points per cycle (at Mk XIV).
    3lsZz0w.jpg