test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

NR episode conflicting with NR reputation missions

jade1280jade1280 Member Posts: 868 Arc User
(solved two posts down)

Is the new romulus "Episode" conflicting with the NR reputation missions for level 60 characters who have not done the cardassian (and onwards) Episodes.

Currently my toon has the missions that were given by the reputation system but they cannot gain entrance to the mountain pass instance from the romulan surveyor who gives us the tal shiar communications mission that leads to mountain pass instance.

Can anyone else confirm this issue?
Post edited by jade1280 on

Comments

• Options
    gaevsmangaevsman Member Posts: 3,190 Arc User
    edited November 2016
    Hi!, no, its not an issue, you HAVE to talk to the Romulan Ambassador in ESD or Qu'onos for the reputation missions to unlock, this was changed some time ago, i had the same problem, until i found some answers in an old patch note and in reddit. (the intro keep reapiting itsel all over again every time i transport to Romulus)

Do that, it should unlock, let me know if it works for you
    The forces of darkness are upon us!
  • Options
    jade1280jade1280 Member Posts: 868 Arc User
    gaevsman wrote: »
    Hi!, no, its not an issue, you HAVE to talk to the Romulan Ambassador in ESD or Qu'onos for the reputation missions to unlock, this was changed some time ago, i had the same problem, until i found some answers in an old patch note and in reddit. (the intro keep reapiting itsel all over again every time i transport to Romulus)

So we actually have to start the episode arc to do the missions that are given disjointedly by the reputation system. Minor inconvience indeed.

Thank you kindly for clearing that up for me.
  • Options
    gaevsmangaevsman Member Posts: 3,190 Arc User
    edited November 2016
    jade1280 wrote: »
    gaevsman wrote: »

So we actually have to start the episode arc to do the missions that are given disjointedly by the reputation system. Minor inconvience indeed.

Thank you kindly for clearing that up for me.

Yes and no, you can do the reputation without doing the rest of the episodes, just talk to the Romulan Ambassador, do the reputation ones, and then you can continue with the misión arc later if you wish :smiley:

Edit: You are welcome :wink:
    The forces of darkness are upon us!