test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Need to know if this is a bug or not

lordatrocitieslordatrocities Member Posts: 462 Arc User
EDIT - As recommended by poster, I swapped to space and the specs did not change. I placed them onto my build and that was when they updated to reflect the correct DPS ratings. - Thanks guys.

So I have two of the ultimate upgrade tokens that will max out any item to Level XIV Gold. I crafted two antiproton beam array's, CrtH, Dmg, Pen. DPS 127.9. I apply the ultimate upgrade to them, and presto, I now have Epic Gold Antiproton Beam Array's. DPS 127.8.

Edit: The description of the Ultimate Tech Upgrade - "Use this tech upgrade to set a single piece of equipment's Mark and Quality to its maximum potential."

My XIV ultra rare has a DSP of 278. So ya, big huge epic waste of zen. The Ultimate upgrade came with the 10key bonus pack that was on sale in September. I waited until an R&D Weekend to use so I could also upgrade two more APB's as well.

They upgrade to Epic level alright, but DO NOTHING to improve the stats. Just make the item EPIC while keeping its current settings prior to the upgrade being applied.

What happened to those unique forum ranks I paid for?
Post edited by lordatrocities on

Comments

• Options
    officerbatman81officerbatman81 Member Posts: 2,761 Arc User
    Check those stats in space and see if they change? Change maps?

Although with an attitude like that with that many word stars this thread wont end well.
  • Options
    azrael605 wrote: »
    Don't look at gear tooltips for space gear on ground maps.
    BINGO. Thank you.

• Options
    Check those stats in space and see if they change? Change maps?

Although with an attitude like that with that many word stars this thread wont end well.

Correct. And thank you for call me on my attitude. I was just angry and did the keyboard warrior thing. That was wrong of me.