test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Is there a Temporal kit frame?

possumlipspossumlips Member Posts: 107 Arc User
Is there a Temporal frame kit? I'm using a Herald kit with temporal operative mods from the dilithium store right now and i'm working on getting the suit,shield and weapon from the Temporal Defense reputation.

Comments

• Options
    davefenestratordavefenestrator Member Posts: 10,544 Arc User
    How would a temporal frame be different? Kit readiness and power skills speed up and embiggen all modules.
  • Options
    antonine3258antonine3258 Member Posts: 2,391 Arc User
    I think the Romulan Navy set is the only set that includes a frame component.
    Fate - protects fools, small children, and ships named Enterprise Will Riker

Member Access Denied Armada!

My forum single-issue of rage: Make the Proton Experimental Weapon go for subsystem targetting!
  • Options
    officerbatman81officerbatman81 Member Posts: 2,761 Arc User
    Undine ground set has a kit frame from the last episode of the dyson series. Stars something or other.
  • Options
    markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    Undine ground set has a kit frame from the last episode of the dyson series. Stars something or other.
    Nah, it's the mission where the Undine attack ESD. It's not a great kit frame though, it comes with [Will]*3.... more than a little situational.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • Options
    officerbatman81officerbatman81 Member Posts: 2,761 Arc User
    Yep, the last episode of the dyson sphere series, Surface Tension. Yeah i agree its not good, but we were counting kit frames used in rep or episode sets.