test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

~Anything special happening Nov. 26th-29th?

Does anything special usually happen from November 26th through the 29th? Like giveaways or anything? The 25th is black Friday and they usually have a 20% off everything sale. And the 28th is Cyber monday, anything happen then?

Asking because ill be on a trip without a computer.
Thank you.

Comments

• starkaosstarkaos Member Posts: 11,556 Arc User
    No giveaways, just a 20% off sale.
  • dragonsbitedragonsbite Member Posts: 530 Arc User
    edited November 2016
    Last year was only 24 hours for the 20% off on black friday. However buying zen was 15% bonus zen from Friday til tuesday. Not sure exactly what they'll be doing this year. But I'm hopeful it's as good if not better this time around. Think I got 200 bones worth last year. TRIBBLE, I just checked and I bought the zen 8 days prior to the 15% bonus. Guess I got impatient.
    U.S. ARMY CAVALRY SCOUT/DRAGOON DISABLED VETERAN
  • ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    They may also release a ship that weekend. Last year in addition to the Friday (only) 20% off everything in the C-Store they debuted the Federation Carrier.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • wendysue53wendysue53 Member Posts: 1,569 Arc User
    Does anything special usually happen from November 26th through the 29th? Like giveaways or anything? The 25th is black Friday and they usually have a 20% off everything sale. And the 28th is Cyber monday, anything happen then?

Asking because ill be on a trip without a computer.
    Thank you.

We sleep.
  • ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    We could use a 20% off Lobi Sale already. Already passed the time of year where they usually have one.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    ltminns wrote: »
    They may also release a ship that weekend. Last year in addition to the Friday (only) 20% off everything in the C-Store they debuted the Federation Carrier.
    I'm still expecting them to do a temporal science ship bundle.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • steaensteaen Member Posts: 644 Arc User

What makes you expect that?

I would think it FAR more likely that if there is to be a ship release around that time it'll be the T6 Sovereign that we already know is coming at some stage, likely very soon.
  • necreliosis#4763 necreliosis Member Posts: 112 Arc User
    Might be doing some painting outside. So someone can start a poll on how many times I fall off the ladder to fill the gap.dino2-6.gif​​

You're not supposed to inhale the fumes ;) .
    don't eat the paint. paint bad!
  • redeyedravenredeyedraven Member Posts: 1,297 Arc User
    edited November 2016

The temporal science-ships are already in the AoY-bündle, so I think "no".

The consensus is: Intel-Sovereign (T6) is pretty much confirmed for this month to be introduced in the C-store.
    I was thinking of things like the Valiant/Kor/Malem, etc... We haven't had one of those bundles for temporal ships OR for science ships. It just seems like a natural for an upcoming bundle.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    I was thinking of things like the Valiant/Kor/Malem, etc... We haven't had one of those bundles for temporal ships OR for science ships. It just seems like a natural for an upcoming bundle.

This means they would have to release temporal ships for Rom and KDF that aren't locked behind gambling boxes.
    This means they would have to release temporal ships for Rom and KDF that aren't locked behind gambling boxes.
    What? you seem to think they aren't planning to do so...
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Well I would be pleasantly surprised if they do :)
    edited November 2016
    Hmm. Wonder if they'll release the Ancient Egypt Starfleet series ships/outfits.

not talking SG1...

Might've been Persians. Can't remember from the show.