test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Bringing back the Beard?

Now with more grey! There's been some discussion of the leaked information about the T6 Sovereigns, and I noticed that both consoles make at least indirect reference to now-Admiral William Riker. Is it possible (or probable) that the introduction of these ships will be accompanied by Jonathan Frakes reprising his most famous role?

Comments

• Options
    staq16staq16 Member Posts: 1,181 Arc User
    Well, he genuinely seems fond of Trek, and reprised his role for DS9, VOY and ENT; I could certainly see Frakes being willing to play Riker again. It'd certainly be good to see.
  • Options
    theraven2378theraven2378 Member Posts: 5,986 Arc User
    Both Jonathan Frakes and Marina Sirtis reprising their roles as Riker and Troi would be awesome.
    NMXb2ph.png
      "The meaning of victory is not to merely defeat your enemy but to destroy him, to completely eradicate him from living memory, to leave no remnant of his endeavours, to crush utterly his achievement and remove from all record his every trace of existence. From that defeat no enemy can ever recover. That is the meaning of victory."
      -Lord Commander Solar Macharius
    • Options
      hanover2hanover2 Member Posts: 1,053 Arc User
      And video game characters can be any age you want them to be.
    • Options
      davefenestratordavefenestrator Member Posts: 10,512 Arc User
      Unfortunately Cryptic doesn't have a character animation for the Riker Manuever .... yet!
    • Options
      steaensteaen Member Posts: 644 Arc User
      I'd very much like to see this - it could also be used as a lead in point to something for the TNG 30th Anniversary next year.
    • Options
      officerbatman81officerbatman81 Member Posts: 2,761 Arc User
      The OP should enter the Olympics the way he can leap tall buildings in a single bound.
    • Options
      tritan2409tritan2409 Member Posts: 101 Arc User
      Also would love to see ( hear? ) this happen.

Always was one of my fav characters. :)
    • Options
      sirmaydaysirmayday Member Posts: 535 Arc User
      The OP should enter the Olympics the way he can leap tall buildings in a single bound.

Oh, honestly, I don't expect it. I just see it as a reasonable opportunity. Realistically, Cryptic advertises their VO talent well in advance, even when actors are reprising single-episode roles.
    • Options
      jslynjslyn Member Posts: 1,784 Arc User
      Wouldn't Riker be for a T6 Luna class?
    • Options
      neomodiousneomodious Member Posts: 428 Arc User
      If he does, I want a bit in game with him stepping over the back of a chair to sit down...​​
    • Options
      sirmaydaysirmayday Member Posts: 535 Arc User
      edited November 2016
      neomodious wrote: »
      If he does, I want a bit in game with him stepping over the back of a chair to sit down...​​

Now I kinda want that animation, anyway. :smile:
    • Options
      tousseautousseau Member Posts: 1,484 Arc User
      jslyn wrote: »
      Wouldn't Riker be for a T6 Luna class?
      I thought the Luna would have been Captain Kim...