test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Transwarping to Alpha Quadrant (Bajor/Defera sector) not working

dwolf1400dwolf1400 Member Posts: 37 Arc User
I was orbiting ESD and I'm trying to transwarp to the Alpha Quadrant, I get the two choices or Defera or Bajor and I select either one and try to engage and nothing happens, My transwarp timer is NOT on lockout, All of my DOFF commendations are full, I'm level 60 (Fed-TAC). I am able to transwarp to other locations, but the Alpha quadrant locations do not work.

Comments

• Options
    sgtfloydpepper#7911 sgtfloydpepper Member Posts: 1,111 Arc User
    This has been a problem for a while. Changes they made to transwarp broke some of the transwarp locations.

There's also one simply labelled "Transwarp" under Beta Quadrant that goes nowhere.
    1xe027q.png
  • Options
    carcosa#4225 carcosa Member Posts: 161 Arc User
    Yes I put in a ticket for this, they said it is an UNREPORTED gameplay bug. I cannot transwarp to Defera (havent unlocked DS9 transwarp yet from Diplomacy lvl 4). I CAN transwarp to Defera and Bajor system using a coil but I should be able to transwarp to Defera without a coil and can't. ( I did unlock Defera transwarp through the Breen missions and or Omega rep)

Please report this as a bug through the in game support system so they will jump on this.
  • Options
    ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    I used that Transwarp one time thinking that was the location they added to get to the Vulcan Sector.

My TOS Character ended up in the Qo'noS Sector instead.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • Options
    inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 4,004 Arc User
    Additional information:

The transwarp option for "Alpha Quadrant (Defera Sector)" works until you unlock the "Defera System" option from the Omega Reputation. Then, only the "Defera System" option works.
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
  • Options
    rndfluctuation#1470 rndfluctuation Member Posts: 813 Arc User
    edited February 2017
    ltminns wrote: »
    I used that Transwarp one time thinking that was the location they added to get to the Vulcan Sector.

My TOS Character ended up in the Qo'noS Sector instead.

And yet another piece of additional information, though partial by itself :)
    This used to transwap my chars into Vulcan sector, though don't remember testing it with an AoY char.
    In omega event, I've noticed the same as the above poster noticed (on same type of char) but haven't test it with a non AoY char.

There seem to be a change or AoY get this strange location somehow. (sorry couldn't write this clearly but tried to emphasize I did transwarp to Vulcan sector that way in the past) Note that if there was a change, then I don't have a clue when it happened.
  • Options
    welcome2earfwelcome2earf Member Posts: 1,746 Arc User
    On my KDF Romulan, I can't TW to either of the zones, and on my other toons, Transwarping to "Alpha Quadrant - Bajor Sector" puts me next to Defera. *scratches head*.
    T93uSC8.jpg