test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[PODCAST] Priority One Podcast 294 | Hosts of Yesterday

fynncobbfynncobb Member Posts: 57 Media Corps
edited November 2016 in Starfleet Media Corps
Greetings, Captains! You’re listening to EPISODE 294 OF PRIORITY ONE PODCAST, your weekly report on all things Star Trek! Available for download or streaming on Monday, November 7th, 2016 at PriorityOnePodcast.com!

This week, the dust begins to settle and we continue to Trek Out Bryan Fuller’s shift from showrunner to Executive Producer on Star Trek Discovery -- we also Trek Out what happens when Benedict Cumberbatch gets loose! In Star Trek Online News, we’ve got Crystals, console crafting, and community choices! Later, Jayce continues IDW’s Star Trek Ongoing Vol 11 as well as Boldly Go #1 in this month’s Literary Review.

And as always, before we wrap up the show, we’ll open hailing frequencies for your incoming messages!

TOPICS DISCUSSED

THIS WEEK’S COMMUNITY QUESTION

• What do you think of Fuller shifting away from Showrunner to Executive Producer? Are you excited to hear about the Klingon character?
  • Are you looking forward to the 7th Anniversary event, so that you can get your hands on the Lukari Community Ship?

BE SURE TO VISIT OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL AND SUBSCRIBE TO THE PREMIER STAR TREK ONLINE PODCAST!

Priority One Productions is always looking for new team members that have a passion for Star Trek. Please know that all of our positions are volunteer, but we do offer a well-known outlet for your work. If you have a skill that you believe could enhance our content, then send your contact information and experience along with a few writing samples to INCOMING@PRIORITYONEPODCAST.COM

Did you miss any of our great Blogs last week? Stop by THIS LINK and see for yourself! How about our latest Video Release? You can also follow us on the social media sites! We’re on Facebook! Head over to WWW.FACEBOOK.COM/PRIORITYONEPODCAST and say, “Hi!” Or, Check us out on Twitter via @PRIORITYONEPOD for show times and other cool stuff.

Liked this episode? Totally hated it? Leave a comment below or CONTACT US via our handy web form! Enjoy the show!

STREAM WHILE YOU PLAY & DOWNLOAD FOR LATER (iTUNES AND MP3):
Web: priorityonepodcast.com/po294
iTunes: Priority One Podcast

SUBSCRIBE:
OUR RSS FEED

FOLLOW US ON TWITTER:
STOPriorityONE

294art.jpg
Post edited by fynncobb on

Comments

• memnoch#6978 memnoch Member Posts: 197 Arc User
    Bad link. Goes to Last weeks show...
  • tylermaxwelltylermaxwell Member Posts: 184 Arc User
    What do you think of Fuller shifting away from Showrunner to Executive Producer? Are you excited to hear about the Klingon character?
    I'd assume that the Klingon character would be an antagonist, 'cuz I can't see them being a Worf/B'Elanna-esque crewmember in that time period. I guess it'd be cool to have a Klingon enemy in the vein of Dukat; ya know, someone layered and complicated in their villainy as opposed to a one-dimensional mustache twirling badguy like some of the TOS-era Klingons.

As far as Fuller goes, I just hope Trekkies get a good quality show out of this, no matter what his role is. If he can deliver a stellar product as EP, I'm good.

Are you looking forward to the 7th Anniversary event, so that you can get your hands on the Lukari Community Ship?
    Well, with the arrow-like shape of the ship, and the prevalence of roaming destructible asteroids in the Lukari-related content ("Sunrise" and the K-13 Fleet Holding map), I'm hoping for an anniversary mission that has players doing something like this:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Ydu8UhIjeU
    Hey Devs, don't forget to add the Charlie saucer design as a ship for the new badguys. Multiple brownie points to be had for that one. :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]