test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

AoY Gorn Costume Unlock

Let's see if what I found is what I suppose to find.

So the bug about the AoY TOS Gorn unlock was fixed. And the only thing I could find in a quick look was the TOS style head.

No Uniform, nothing else.

Is that the expect result?

Comments

• Options
    saurializardsaurializard Member Posts: 4,393 Arc User
    The bug was never said to be fixed, it was just removed from the "known issues" list to place more serious issues here.
    #TASforSTO
    Iconian_Trio_sign.jpg?raw=1
  • Options
    drakethewhitedrakethewhite Member Posts: 1,240 Arc User
    Oh joy.

So like the Power Tray and Loadout issues that still affect me to this day, they've removed it from their radar to never be mentioned gain.

Just great.
  • Options
    xyquarzexyquarze Member Posts: 2,114 Arc User
    As far as I remember the uniform was never intended to be a part of the unlock, bu indeed only the face/body.
    My mother was an epohh and my father smelled of tulaberries
  • Options
    risian4risian4 Member Posts: 3,711 Arc User
    Oh joy.

So like the Power Tray and Loadout issues that still affect me to this day, they've removed it from their radar to never be mentioned gain.

Just great.

That's not why they remove such things from the known issues list.

There's no point in stating week after week that it is a known issue. It became known at a certain point, it's still a known issue but it makes sense to not list all known issues countless times, and instead list newer known issues.

Which is a pretty logical approach if you ask me.
  • Options
    risian4 wrote: »
    Oh joy.

Just great.

There's no point in stating week after week that it is a known issue. It became known at a certain point, it's still a known issue but it makes sense to not list all known issues countless times, and instead list newer known issues.

Except they have left known bugs on that list for week after week (such as the miss Romulan BOFF missions). And it does serve a purpose- it lets people who don't know something is a bug to have single point of reference were they can find out.

No, they drop it off when they even can't, won't, or have no idea if they'll ever fix it. If they put it there at all.
  • Options
    Oh joy.

Just great.

Except they have left known bugs on that list for week after week (such as the miss Romulan BOFF missions). And it does serve a purpose- it lets people who don't know something is a bug to have single point of reference were they can find out.

No, they drop it off when they even can't, won't, or have no idea if they'll ever fix it. If they put it there at all.

Not true. Plenty of bugs were removed from the known list and fixed some time later, or they were fixed before it was even necessary to add them there.
  • Options
    Oh joy.

Just great.

Not true. Plenty of bugs were removed from the known list and fixed some time later, or they were fixed before it was even necessary to add them there.

And plenty of ones weren't. The whole point here is that they are inconsistent and have unlisted bugs that have exist for *years*.

We as customers are poorly served by the known issue list. But it does serve Cryptic- they do or don't do what they want and get to lower their visibility on the matter as well.
  • Options
    duncanidaho11duncanidaho11 Member Posts: 7,867 Arc User

And plenty of ones weren't. The whole point here is that they are inconsistent and have unlisted bugs that have exist for *years*.

Many of which have been fixed without making their way to the "known issues" list. By no means has that list ever been comprehensive or predictive. All you can really say is that it's what a particular dev, or set of devs, feels is important to make a note about at the moment. One learns very quickly not to read too much into it.
    Bipedal mammal and senior Foundry author.
    Notable missions: Apex [AEI], Gemini [SSF], Trident [AEI], Evolution's Smile [SSF], Transcendence
    Looking for something new to play? I've started building Foundry missions again in visual novel form!
  • Options

Many of which have been fixed without making their way to the "known issues" list. By no means has that list ever been comprehensive or predictive. All you can really say is that it's what a particular dev, or set of devs, feels is important to make a note about at the moment. One learns very quickly not to read too much into it.

This.

If they listed each known bug every week, the list would become completely useless. You know that this bug is known now, so there's no reason to put it in the same list next week.

• Options
    starcruiser#3423 starcruiser Member Posts: 1,201 Arc User
    94afec20d012dccdb5fab58a18097c36.jpg​​
  • Options
    misterperseusmisterperseus Member Posts: 71 Arc User
    My Gorn alt has the 23c head now, but no smock.