test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Neutral No More STILL Not Clearing...

marcusdkanemarcusdkane Member Posts: 7,439 Arc User
edited October 2016 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
Okay, I pushed through Centurian in a souped-up T'liss, making it to Subcommander, and being told to report to Admiral Kererek for promotion and a new ship...

No, the game STILL won't register Neutral No More as cleared...

I went back to the flotilla, and using the spare zen on my account, and the ground dilithium, purchased the Dhelan directly, thinking that might trip the system into considering the 'visit the ship vendor' requirement as fulfilled...

It did not...

Returned to New Romulus and Admiral Kererek still doesn't want to talk...

So back to the flotilla, and directly purchase the Subcommander-appropriate Mogai...

The 'visit the ship vendor' requirement STILL shows up, won't provide a ticket for a free ship, and STILL won't clear as completed, NOR drop...

I'm quite proud of the fact that I managed to upgrade the T'liss enough to make it as far as Subcommander (and beating the Cardassian reinforcement which arrives after the convoy is disabled was a nightmare...) I thought that was going to be the wall where a new ship would be required, just shy of hitting the next rank, but perseverance paid off... As mentioned, I'm proud to have done that, but I'm not looking forward to putting my hand in my pocket each time a new ship is required, just because a previous promotion level won't resolve properly...