test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Anyone having issues re-running "Echoes of Light" Mission

I just ran it, and now I hail quin and he doesn't have it and in the episode screen there is no replay option...

Only tested so far on my AOY toon.
I must warn you, I am quite Isane! I am Grand Duchess of the Abh Empire: Beneej Letopanyu Spoor!

Comments

• firehawk4firehawk4 Member Posts: 38 Arc User
    I had no problem replaying it. Press J-->episodes tab-->select featured episode at the top of the list and it should list echoes of light and let you replay it.

• unotetsuunotetsu Member Posts: 660 Arc User
    firehawk4 wrote: »
    I had no problem replaying it. Press J-->episodes tab-->select featured episode at the top of the list and it should list echoes of light and let you replay it.

That is greyed out for me
    I must warn you, I am quite Isane! I am Grand Duchess of the Abh Empire: Beneej Letopanyu Spoor!
  • firehawk4firehawk4 Member Posts: 38 Arc User
    interesting it seems to be an AoY char bug. My Fed, Rom, and KDF can replay it no problem but it is greyed out on my AoY char just like you
  • jaguarskxjaguarskx Member Posts: 5,945 Arc User
    No problems. But I have not played it on my Temporal and Delta recruits yet. Definitely will not have time to run them through the mission until tomorrow night.
  • bob35tbob35t Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    I am also having the same issue. I only have the AoY character. It's frustrating. Also, why does the introduction message tell you to go to New Romulus to confer at the summit, when the action takes place in the Alpha Quadrant?
  • saurializardsaurializard Member Posts: 4,386 Arc User
    I can confirm AoY characters can't replay Echoes of Light.

Also, their AoY missions have an hilariously broken level scaling, where your ship and character is scaled down to match the mission's original level, but many NPC stay at your real level. So you'll frequently find yourself fighting lvl60 foes with your lvl5 toon.

Enjoy getting your team OHK'd by Kor's lunges. XD
    #TASforSTO
    Iconian_Trio_sign.jpg?raw=1