test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Looking for a single active Xbox One fleet to consolidate my characters within .....

captainwellscaptainwells Member Posts: 718 Arc User
All of my characters are members of a fleet, but I've noticed that most just let you sit there after extending an invitation and leave you to your own devices. I'm looking forward to whenever the consoles eventually get access to fleet holdings, so now is a good time in my estimation to try and bring all of my STO characters over to the same fleet (if that is something allowed). At least the Federation contingent ones.

Hopefully if anyone knows of a fleet where questions can be asked and/or tips extended to new members, let me know. Also it would be nice if said fleet gave out some information about how their advancement works and/or what their expectations are more than a vague suggestion that "stuff should be donated?"

Comments

• captainwellscaptainwells Member Posts: 718 Arc User
    The round pegs in the square holes. The ones who see things differently. They're not fond of rules. And they have no respect for the status quo. You can quote them, disagree with them, glorify or vilify them.
  • admiralkogaradmiralkogar Member Posts: 875 Arc User
    All of my characters are members of a fleet, but I've noticed that most just let you sit there after extending an invitation and leave you to your own devices. I'm looking forward to whenever the consoles eventually get access to fleet holdings, so now is a good time in my estimation to try and bring all of my STO characters over to the same fleet (if that is something allowed). At least the Federation contingent ones.

Hopefully if anyone knows of a fleet where questions can be asked and/or tips extended to new members, let me know. Also it would be nice if said fleet gave out some information about how their advancement works and/or what their expectations are more than a vague suggestion that "stuff should be donated?"

I just got my Xbox Gold last night so I have nothing to say yet. If I see a good Fleet I'll share the info. If nothing else works we can find three more and make a fleet and turn it into what we are looking for from there. :)

Qapla'!
    Groovy
    Groovy

BTW, what would you like the Fleet rules to look like if you were in charge? :)

Qapla'!
    edited December 2016
    I would have to hope that everyone joining had similar goals in leveling up the starbase to unlock as many features as possible. I've not yet been privy to a fleet that has done much more than open up the main deck skyline view. For myself, I want that darned tailor [lvl 3] in order to gain access to the additional costume options.

I think giving clear indications to members over how much EC should be donated regularly in order to individually advance is not out of the question and in fact should be expected. Doing your part to help projects succeed is a given. I've actually had one fleet come apart due to disagreements between those who started it, therefore rendering my contributions a waste of time. Another kicked me out after I spent a week leveling another character - and I had told them I was going to do so? Gone, and there I had donated a lot.

All that I can say at this point is that it would seem better for me to find a single Federation fleet for my ten Starfleet characters to pool their donations. And another Klingon fleet for my four KDF characters to do the same!

On Xbox One I'm either ContraryCube30 or AboundedOrc0
    I would have to hope that everyone joining had similar goals in leveling up the starbase to unlock as many features as possible. I've not yet been privy to a fleet that has done much more than open up the main deck skyline view. For myself, I want that darned tailor [lvl 3] in order to gain access to the additional costume options.

I think giving clear indications to members over how much EC should be donated regularly in order to individually advance is not out of the question and in fact should be expected. Doing your part to help projects succeed is a given. I've actually had one fleet come apart due to disagreements between those who started it, therefore rendering my contributions a waste of time. Another kicked me out after I spent a week leveling another character - and I had told them I was going to do so? Gone, and there I had donated a lot.

All that I can say at this point is that it would seem better for me to find a single Federation fleet for my ten Starfleet characters to pool their donations. And another Klingon fleet for my four KDF characters to do the same!

On Xbox One I'm either ContraryCube30 or AboundedOrc0

I like everything you said above. I'm bookmarking this and will be checking back. :)

Full disclosure, I will be just a bit before I can be a useful ally in that version. I am also likely going to be putting the much greater energy into the PC version due to existing commitments. Hopefully it won't be to long. Still, I am going to want to be involved in a Xbox One Fleet for each faction, and I do want any Fleet to be a smart one.

It will be nice to have a contact in that 'Universe' :)

Qapla'!
    Okay