test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Menu Intro Music

I am not sure how many noticed the true Star Trek music intro, but I am pretty happy about it.

Comments

• berginsbergins Member Posts: 3,453 Arc User
    I believe the music has been the same for some time now, but I agree, I appreciate the Trek music. Does anyone know if that's been taken from a certain movie soundtrack? Or is it an original arrangement?
    I turned of the music ...oh about a year, or more, ago. Now, I just listen to whatever new score they add with the new updates, for like 2 days, and turn it of again.

You'd be better of doing the same.

Huh. Someone states that they like something, and you feel compelled to tell them you've turned it off and so should they.

Also, I'm not sure which school in the Northwest you're going to, but the word you were looking for was 'off' and I'm sure your English prof would be ashamed.
    "Logic is a little tweeting bird chirping in a meadow. Logic is a wreath of pretty flowers which smell BAD." - Spock
  • rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,018 Community Moderator
    Actually... I believe it starts with the traditional Trek theme, then shifts into the music you hear when you approach DS9.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • officerbatman81officerbatman81 Member Posts: 2,761 Arc User
    Yep, turned off my music first thing when i started playing a few years ago. Dont even know what it is. I never liked music in my video games.
    Except i have the Deus Ex intro stuck in my head.