test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Previously Purchased Steamrunner ship bundle (Purchased through Steam) not showing re-claimable

unotetsuunotetsu Member Posts: 660 Arc User
I bought the steamrunner bundle last year from Steam and it is tied to my account, Ideally it should be in in the C-Store as a Re-claimable item, (since I previously bought it, it should show up as if I have already bought it) however, it is showing up as full price as if it was never purchased.

Are any other steam runner people who have bought it from Steam previous showing that it hasn't been "bought".
I must warn you, I am quite Isane! I am Grand Duchess of the Abh Empire: Beneej Letopanyu Spoor!

Comments

• Options
    dirlettiadirlettia Member Posts: 1,632 Arc User
    edited October 2016
    Curse you for getting me to log into a Fed Toon :wink: but I did anyway and low and behold the Steamrunner is there at a cost of 2500zen instead of just being available :( May be down to the Steam key going in the old Cryptic system and not being registered in Arc. I am going to guess those who have a Steam key in Arc are showing in store as Available.

Edit: Dont forget though once you have bought it you dont need to claim it from the store anyway as you always just grab them from the Shipyard.

Still waiting to be able to use forum titles
  • Options
    unotetsuunotetsu Member Posts: 660 Arc User
    I can claim in the shipyard still, I am just worried as if they remove the steam bundle (the old one) that I may not beable to anymore.
    I must warn you, I am quite Isane! I am Grand Duchess of the Abh Empire: Beneej Letopanyu Spoor!
  • Options
    dirlettiadirlettia Member Posts: 1,632 Arc User
    Okay just tested this as if it was missing from the store you would not be able to reclaim it on a new toon. As it happens we need to dig a little deeper as there are now TWO steam runner packs in the store. The one just put in the store is the Steam Runner Bundle, and the old Steam version is the Steam Bundle. The one in Discount packs as Steam Bundle is our old one which has not been removed.

Still waiting to be able to use forum titles
  • Options
    damocles2209damocles2209 Member Posts: 68 Arc User
    Can we get an update on this Cryptic? We should not have to pay any currency, ingame, or otherwise, to reclaim content we've already purchased.
  • Options
    ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    I see the new Pack for 2,500 Zen and the old Pack under the Discount Packs Tab but it says I cannot claim the old Bundle again as may only be claimed once per Character. As stated previously you can claim the different versions of ship from Lt. Laurel, et. al.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns