test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Having a Problem

lordatrocitieslordatrocities Member Posts: 462 Arc User
EDIT - I submitted the issue to tech support this morning, and it appears they have resolve the issue for me. :D

I am having an issue with Secret Shuttle Codes mission in the Romulan Front story arc. I am unable, despite having the mission set as primary, to get the mission to begin. I have ran the mission many many times on other toons, and this tune, a temporal agent, has more than enough rank, skill, and reputation to play the mission. It is slotted, as are all the RF mission, of which I have played all of them but the Secret Shuttle Codes. I go to the pass, and the mission simply will not begin. I am at wits end and would appreciate any insight as to how to resolve the issue. Thanks.
What happened to those unique forum ranks I paid for?
Post edited by lordatrocities on

Comments

• Options
    davefenestratordavefenestrator Member Posts: 10,512 Arc User
    Did you talk to the civilian next to the entrance? You need to get the regular repeatable mission (secret base) then do shuttle codes as part of it. Web access and report to d'tan are the same: talk to civilian, get regular mission.
  • Options
    Did you talk to the civilian next to the entrance? You need to get the regular repeatable mission (secret base) then do shuttle codes as part of it. Web access and report to d'tan are the same: talk to civilian, get regular mission.

Hello, thank you. Yes I have done this. I have ran the mission before bur for some reason I am unable to run it now with my Temporal Agent. Very frustrating.
  • Options
    edited October 2016

Hello, thank you. Yes I have done this. I have ran the mission before bur for some reason I am unable to run it now with my Temporal Agent. Very frustrating.

When you talk to the civilian near the transporter pad, what happens?

(If he offers to collect rocks from you or asks you to help out by spraying bugs, it's the wrong person. Also make sure you are in the right area, the peaks area with the mist not the area closer to the embassy)
  • Options

When you talk to the civilian near the transporter pad, what happens?

(If he offers to collect rocks from you or asks you to help out by spraying bugs, it's the wrong person. Also make sure you are in the right area, the peaks area with the mist not the area closer to the embassy)

The issue was a back end problem. When I transported to the area, I talked to the civ next to the transporter and accepted the mission. However, even though I had accepted it and could not accept it again as it was marked in progress, the mission would not begin. TS reset the mission and I was able to finally play it.
  • Options
    edited October 2016
    Ah, that's a new one. I'm glad they fixed it for you,
  • Options
    jade1280jade1280 Member Posts: 868 Arc User
    Glad that got fixed