test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

So where is this toggle for the film grain effect?

iamynaughtiamynaught Member Posts: 1,285 Arc User
The 23rd Century Constitution bridge now has NPCs correctly sitting in chairs and the film grain effect has been added as a toggle option.

When I saw this in the patch notes I was very happy that there was finally going to be a toggle for the painful (for me) film grain effect.

Then I got a bit worried since the mention of the toggle is tied into the 23rd Century Constitution bridge, fearing that it would only be a toggle FOR that bridge and not the rest of the game.

Downloaded the patch this morning, got into the game once the servers came up and immediately went to check out the Options. Sadly, I did not find a toggle for the film grain effect.

So either I am blind as a bat and/or dumb as a post (both equally possible) and can't see or figure out where the option is, or it *is* just an option for the 23rd Century Constitution bridge.

So, which is it?
Hello. My name is iamynaught and I am an altaholic.

Losing faith in humanity, one person at a time.

Comments

• norcaler2norcaler2 Member Posts: 114 Arc User
    It's actually a button below "Leave Ship Interior" when you stand next to the bridge engineering station, which is to your left when you spawn on the map.
  • iamynaughtiamynaught Member Posts: 1,285 Arc User
    So it is only for the 23rd Century Constitution bridge, I was afraid of that. Oh well, perhaps it is just a precursor to getting a toggle for the rest of the game.

The film grain effect gives me seriously bad headaches/eyestrain if I play on a map with it for more than a couple of minutes. Makes earning Temporal Marks very difficult since I can't run the queue missions that reward them.
    Hello. My name is iamynaught and I am an altaholic.

Losing faith in humanity, one person at a time.
  • jst455jst455 Member Posts: 193 Arc User
    thanks. couldn't find it either
    Actual Join Date: Feb 2009