test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Which one should i play next?

jade1280jade1280 Member Posts: 868 Arc User
I have enough Federation and fed affiilated Romulans characters time to get back to the KDF however do i go with a Ferasan/orion sci or a Remen tac which will affiliate with the KDF

Persoanlly leaning towards one of the Klingon options but the poll may add to my thinking.

Which one should i play next? 32 votes

Ferassan/orion Sci
53%
nightkenreyan01kodachikunoseriousdavecrashdragonpsikalthunderfoot#5163markhawkmanthay8472peetapipmacwazzgitsistericsnoggymack22baudlkjfetttelbasta7386beldair#6049 17 votes
Remen tac (KDF affilitated)
46%
ikonn#1068coldnapalmjarvisandalfredmustrumridcully0kitsunesnoutdlmc85pcscipioalcyonesereneamaresh1d0nomegascrooge69coolbatmanthecoffinflybonzodog01n7ltrobbiesan#4337 15 votes

Comments

• seriousdaveseriousdave Member Posts: 2,777 Arc User
    edited September 2016
    Ferassan/orion Sci
    Thing is, if you want something really different then go pure kdf. Gameplay and content wise fed-rom and kdf-rom are barely different so unless you don't have a fed-rom tac you'll see nothing new there.

As a 3rd option, reman kdf aligned sci maybe?
  • alcyoneserenealcyoneserene Member Posts: 2,412 Arc User
    Go Reman Tac KDF 'aligned', or best yet, Reman Sci kdf, as that would probably be more rare yet.

I'd have made one if Cryptic didn't limit us to the 4 Fed faction species for an AoY.

They keep saying Rom and KDF stuff does not sell, and are trying to keep their falling metrics on life support (just look at the state of queues or the number of active social zones), yet continue to pigeonhole everyone into playing Fed whether we like it or not for the account bonuses.
    Y945Yzx.jpg
    Devs: Provide the option to Turn OFF full screen flashes from enemy ship explosions
    · ♥ · ◦.¸¸. ◦'¯`·. (Ɏ) V A N U _ S O V E R E I G N T Y (Ɏ) .·´¯'◦.¸¸. ◦ · ♡ ·
    «» \▼/ T E R R A N ¦ R E P U B L I C \▼/ «»
    ﴾﴿ ₪ṩ ||| N A N I T E S Y S T E M S : B L A C K | O P S ||| ₪ṩ ﴾﴿
  • davefenestratordavefenestrator Member Posts: 10,512 Arc User
    Sci is fun, but (sigh) after two years there are still no T6 KDF faction science ships or carriers, just the cross-faction ships.
  • starcruiser#3423 starcruiser Member Posts: 1,197 Arc User
    None of the above...tiger-11.gif​​
  • kodachikunokodachikuno Member Posts: 6,020 Arc User1
    Ferassan/orion Sci
    Ferasan... they're just fun
  • telbasta7386telbasta7386 Member Posts: 761 Arc User
    Ferassan/orion Sci
    Ferasan and Caitians, master race of STO =P
  • plaztikman64plaztikman64 Member Posts: 725 Arc User
    Sci gorns ftw :)
  • thunderfoot#5163 thunderfoot Member Posts: 4,540 Arc User
    Ferassan/orion Sci
    I have a Lethean Sci I started as a farmer/mule. On a whim began playing him more often and I really enjoy it.
    A six year old boy and his starship. Living the dream.
  • bonzodog01bonzodog01 Member Posts: 147 Arc User
    Reman/KDF definitely. Highly interesting storyline arcs, and its great being at odds with the federation (well, until you get forced into helping the Feds at Bajor/DS9 with the Cardassian story arc). Also, remember the Romulan ships can do stuff the others can't (battle cloaks, and those Singularity weapons).
    XBox One - NFV Rylon - T6 Kolasi Siege Destroyer
    British Imperial Armada
  • jade1280jade1280 Member Posts: 868 Arc User
    Poll is damm near even at 16/15
  • jade1280jade1280 Member Posts: 868 Arc User
    coldnapalm wrote: »
    jade1280 wrote: »
    Poll is damm near even at 16/15

Hehehe...isn't it so helpful :p .

KHAAAAAAAAAN!