test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[PODCAST] Tribbles in Ecstasy to interview Rosseau & Ricossa 16th Sept - Do you have questions?

Hi,

The Tribbles in Ecstasy podcast are due to interview STO's Executive Producer, Steve Ricossa and Producer Maria Rosseau this Friday the 16th of September, 2016 - we will be live from 5pm Pacific / 8pm Eastern over at

If you have questions for them you can either join us live in chat or reply to this post.

LLAP

Comments

• kodachikunokodachikuno Member Posts: 6,020 Arc User1
    edited September 2016
    Any plans to make more use out of the 23c map and assets?

Any chance for a 6mission mini-tutorial for 23c Romulans and Klingons?

Any chance to ever fix the Romulan/Reman BOFF recruitment missions that have been broken for ages, placed in the 'known issues' for months, then removed w/o ever being fixed?
  • chozoelder2ndchozoelder2nd Member Posts: 440 Arc User
    edited September 2016
    1.) Could we have some way of acquiring the 23c versions of boff powers? Could we also have purple/very rare quality 23c boffs?

2.) The summer ships used to be Risian themed. We then saw a Ferengi ship and a Vorgon ship after that. With winter ships it's been Breen for four years now. Have there been any thoughts on mixing it up a little for the winter event ships?
    SP9Pu.gif
  • jiralinriajiralinria Member Posts: 108 Arc User
    Would be my only question, too... when will (the community vote winner!!!) exploration be in game? I mean, c'mon... no word of it since then?
  • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    When will we get to play as the Dominion?
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • mustrumridcully0mustrumridcully0 Member Posts: 12,963 Arc User
    Q: Yellow Science Vessel Submarine for Summer 2017, to complete the set of Risan ships?

Q: Any plans to revisit the Khan/Augmented storyline that is alluded to, but never really manifested so far?

Q: How fast will the missing features and missing ships on consoles be delivered? How will this effect content delivery on PC?

Q: Do you expect that there will ever be away to play across platforms, or even transfer accounts/characters, in a few years perhaps once the consoles have reached feature parity and the populations are in a similar state in terms of resources, fleet holdings etc.?
    Star Trek Online Advancement: You start with lowbie gear, you end with Lobi gear.
  • indysharkindyshark Member Posts: 1,543 Arc User
    I would like to know if there are any plans to update the Doff missions.
  • galattgalatt Member Posts: 707 Arc User
    Q: What is their "dream feature" that they would love to put in the game but can't?
    sig_picture_resize_by_gx_9901-db9d1v1.png
  • darkbladejkdarkbladejk Member Posts: 3,715 Community Moderator
    Q: is there any potential date in mind when the Keldon and other newly announced t6 Dominion ships will be making their move to PC or how they will be distributed on PC?
    "Someone once told me that time was a predator that stalked us all our lives. I rather believe that time is a companion who goes with us on the journey and reminds us to cherish every moment, because it will never come again." - Jean Luc Picard in Star Trek Generations

Star Trek Online volunteer Community Moderator
  • kodachikunokodachikuno Member Posts: 6,020 Arc User1
    galatt wrote: »
    Q: What is their "dream feature" that they would love to put in the game but can't?

that could be an interesting question indeed.