test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Xbox One lifetime subscription

I don't understand why I can't buy a lifetime subscription, I have the zen but the options still grayed out. Is there a restriction I don't know about, has anyone else had this problem?

Answers

• elrunmothelrunmoth Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    I have the same issue, got the zen, but can't buy the lifetime - still grayed out. Is it a problem with the sale on it or something?
  • jaylovesashjaylovesash Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    theres seems to be several issues like this. my last post was regarding a pack i purchased and still have to purchase the ships with zen. filled in a ticket and awaiting a response. hope these issues are addressed
  • tigerariestigeraries Member Posts: 3,492 Arc User
    edited September 2016
    thought you can only buy a lifetime sub with cold hard cash... maybe it's different on a console. should probably ask in the console of your choice forum, more console folks there.

edit: doh! I am sorry! I did not know there was no console forums... I saw the tabs up top and thought they would get their own forums.
    Post edited by tigeraries on
  • mikeflmikefl Member Posts: 861 Arc User
    The console LTS is more of an account wide bundle unlock than a sub. It's missing a few things you get with pc version but it's cheaper and can be paid for with zen. It does not give a zen stipend. There isn't any real subs on console at this point. Not sure why it isn't working... it shows active on my PS4.
    Gold Sub since March 2010
    Lifetime Sub since June 2010
  • lopequillopequil Member Posts: 1,226 Arc User
    I think I know what the answer will be, but does an existing lifetime sub carry over to consoles?
    Q9BWcdD.png
  • starkaosstarkaos Member Posts: 11,556 Arc User
    edited September 2016
    lopequil wrote: »
    I think I know what the answer will be, but does an existing lifetime sub carry over to consoles?

Sony and Microsoft want their cut so current Lifetime Subscriptions don't get carried over to consoles. If you want to make Liberated Borg or Talaxian Captains on the Xbox One or Playstation 4, then you need to buy the LTS pack.