test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Best Shuttle

What do you think is the best Shuttle in the game and why?

I currently use the Temporal Shuttle from way back, and haven't even looked at this question for... well years.

Comments

• Options
    nikephorusnikephorus Member Posts: 2,744 Arc User
    I use the Voth Heavy Fighter. It has an Ensign engineering station and Ensign universal as well as built in hazard emitters.
    Tza0PEl.png
  • Options
    exarch1701exarch1701 Member Posts: 71 Arc User
    Either the Peregrine or the Delta. Peregrine for the CRF 1 and the Delta for the boff science seat.
  • Options
    wendysue53wendysue53 Member Posts: 1,569 Arc User
    edited September 2016
    Already did this thread:

http://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/startrekonline/#/discussion/1221367/star-trek-shuttles-and-military-assault-craft

You're welcome to post there as it has A LOT more info than this one does atm.

B)
  • Options
    edited September 2016
    url works. -.-
  • Options
  • Options
    berginsbergins Member Posts: 3,453 Arc User
    wendysue53 wrote: »
    Already did this thread:

http://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/startrekonline/#/discussion/1221367/star-trek-shuttles-and-military-assault-craft

B)

That looks like your wish list for things you want to see in game, not a comparison of things that actually are in game, so two different topics.
    "Logic is a little tweeting bird chirping in a meadow. Logic is a wreath of pretty flowers which smell BAD." - Spock
  • Options
    edited September 2016
    bergins wrote: »
    wendysue53 wrote: »
    Already did this thread:

B)

That looks like your wish list for things you want to see in game, not a comparison of things that actually are in game, so two different topics.

rather, it's more a list of Star Trek official shuttles. Going to add more images to it, just haven't, since I've been playing the game instead. But it does list the STO shuttles somewhere on there. Not just where I typed at the beginning about that one thing. Thought you could use it.

Larger topic, perhaps. but related.
  • Options
    kylethetruekylethetrue Member Posts: 205 Arc User
    I don't know about the best but I know the Coolest is definitely the Peregrine Fighter. Followed by the Pythus Fighter.

The Mirror Universe Runabout is also really good.
    "Thou shalt respect the weak and shalt constitute thyself defender of them."
    -3rd Commmandment of Chivalry
    FAWhard_zpsssqnai1l.jpg
  • Options
    toivatoiva Member Posts: 3,276 Arc User
    The Vulcan shuttle from the D'kyr ain't that bad in that it has more hull and shields than most. The downside is it's a bit less manoeuvrable and has two sci ensigns.
    TOIVA, Toi Vaxx, Toia Vix, Toveg, T'vritha, To Vrax: Bring in the Allegiance class.
    Toi'Va, Ti'vath, Toivia, Ty'Vris, Tia Vex, Toi'Virth: Add Tier 6 KDF Carrier and Raider.
    Tae'Va, T'Vaya, To'Var, Tevra, T'Vira, To'Vrak: Give us Asylums for Romulans.

Don't make ARC mandatory! Keep it optional only!
  • Options
    irm1963irm1963 Member Posts: 682 Arc User
    Probably the Delta for it's extra seat and console setup, most of my Feds run with that. Scorpion's a lot of fun too, bit squishy but it cloaks and can mount cannons (picked up both from that charity event a little while back).
  • Options
    fluffymooffluffymoof Member Posts: 430 Arc User
    I do love my Delta Flyer. One of the best C-Store investments you can make.

Barring that, there's a few crafts that have a Battle Cloak and that can sometimes make up for the advantages of having a Delta.
    One of the many Tellarite Goddesses of Beauty!

If there are posts here that do not appeal to you, or opinions you disagree with, the best way to deal with that is to resist the urge to add comments. Instead, engage with the content you like! Don't feed the trolls!
  • Options
    hanover2hanover2 Member Posts: 1,053 Arc User
    For me, it is:

Peregrine + adapted maco 2-piece + terran impulse engine + counter command ordnance 3-piece + spire phaser console + point defense console.