test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

ACTUAL Happy 50th Anniversary Star Trek!

No gripes here, enough threads about that. Let's all just be cool with STAR TREK having it's 50th, and the fact that we can all log onto a STAR TREK game and celebrate!!!! C'mon, GOOD VIBES ONLY thread here! What's your favorite experience in the game PVP or PVE; or your favorite mission; or what parts about this game are good and right!

I've been playing since right after it went F2P, and shortly after that got my lifetime. I love Star Trek, and having played mostly all the other Star Trek games was excited about this one. YES there have been bumps, but after 5 years of playing.....I still play, and have fun. And so are all of you, so let's have a positive thread!

Comments

• snoggymack22snoggymack22 Member Posts: 7,084 Arc User
    I like the cut of this thread's jib!

Happy 50th to the show that has inspired me and soooooo many others to reach for the stars!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • alcyoneserenealcyoneserene Member Posts: 2,412 Arc User
    Happy 50th Star Trek!

Best show ever!
    Y945Yzx.jpg
    Devs: Provide the option to Turn OFF full screen flashes from enemy ship explosions
    · ♥ · ◦.¸¸. ◦'¯`·. (Ɏ) V A N U _ S O V E R E I G N T Y (Ɏ) .·´¯'◦.¸¸. ◦ · ♡ ·
    «» \▼/ T E R R A N ¦ R E P U B L I C \▼/ «»
    ﴾﴿ ₪ṩ ||| N A N I T E S Y S T E M S : B L A C K | O P S ||| ₪ṩ ﴾﴿
  • gaevsprivsmangaevsprivsman Member Posts: 314 Arc User
    Happy Trek Anniversary!!... Love it, and always will!!
  • nikephorusnikephorus Member Posts: 2,744 Arc User
    Here here! Happy 50th to Star Trek. Here's to another 50 years of boldly going where no one has gone before!

I first got into this game being a fan of Star Fleet Command. My favorite moment was probably flying my Advanced Heavy Cruiser (Excelsior) for the first time. Love that ship.
    Tza0PEl.png
  • zerokillcf2011zerokillcf2011 Member Posts: 545 Arc User
    Also played Starfleet Command after starting out with the Starfleet Battles board game for years. Was very happy that STO grew through all the major technical issues and is still going strong today!
  • sabrevt1100sabrevt1100 Member Posts: 83 Arc User
    Happy 50th Star Trek. Boldly Go for 50 plus more.
    "Bite Me! It's Fun." - Crow T. Robot
  • chozoelder2ndchozoelder2nd Member Posts: 440 Arc User
    Ayyy. I like this thread.

One of my favorite memories in this game is finding out that you could change the FOV. Blew my mind.
    SP9Pu.gif
  • lordhavelocklordhavelock Member Posts: 2,248 Arc User
    Happy Anniversary Star Trek.

Live Long(er), and Prosper!

You can find/contact me in game as @PatricianVetinari. Playing STO since Feb 2010.
  • reafisreafis Member Posts: 147 Arc User
    Happy 50th here from the patrol mission hell that was the start. Still cannot get my fingers to behave...
    Ayyy. I like this thread.

One of my favorite memories in this game is finding out that you could change the FOV. Blew my mind.

YES!!! Blew my mind how much BIGGER it makes your ship feel when you adjust your FOV even a little!
  • ikonn#1068 ikonn Member Posts: 1,449 Arc User
    Happy 50th to everyone in STO!
    -AoP- Warrior's Blood (KDF Armada) / -AoP- Qu' raD qulbo'Degh / -AoP- Project Phoenix
    screenshot_2014-03-06-17-42-30.jpg

Loved the Galaxy/Dreadnought Party a few years ago at ESD. Can't remember if it was right before the revamp, or right after???? But it was cool to see the love of the old girl in her various versions!
  • arionisaarionisa Member Posts: 1,421 Arc User
    An almost 6 year old little boy sits with his family in front of the only TV in the house and watches a brand new show. This was a weekly activity after that.

Hard to believe that that was 50 years ago and I have loved everything Star trek since then.
    LTS and loving it.
    Ariotex.png