test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

PC Controller support?

I lack proper gaming surfaces at the moment, so controller works more comfortably in long term sessions. They had it, then they dropped it, but now it's back in the terrible shooter mode but mine seems to be all crazy and random, going so far as to remove the UI from the screen all together.

Is the console set up coming to PC any time soon? Will it be stuck to shooter mode only? or is it pointless to bother?

Comments

• Options
    totorodogtotorodog Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    I would love to that, too
  • Options
    necreliosis#4763 necreliosis Member Posts: 112 Arc User
    I use a program called Xpadder written by a guy named Jonathan. He's been developing and maintaining the program for many years now, it's how he makes his living; but it's a nice little program which allows you to completely program several functions to the same buttons using multiple control sets, various hold and release zones, or many other methods.

I have each row of my ability bar mapped to a single button, so if I press it quickly and release, it fires off the first ability, if hold it down for a second then release it fires of the next ability, and so on and so forth. Using this method I have complete control over all of my abilities with no compromises.
    I lack proper gaming surfaces at the moment, so controller works more comfortably in long term sessions. They had it, then they dropped it, but now it's back in the terrible shooter mode but mine seems to be all crazy and random, going so far as to remove the UI from the screen all together.

About that part in bold, it is already fixed in an upcoming patch so pressing that button will no longer remove the UI. That was a terrible bug.