test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

A couple of Console Questions

1. Does anyone know if the Plasma Warhead Module from the Malem Light Warbird works on the T6 T'liss?
2. Is it a bug or by design that the Ranger's Photonic Decoy Module doesn't work on the T6 version of that ship?

Both of these seem to be a significant break with past behavior of consoles where they can be fitted on any of the ships from the same 'family'.

Comments

• officerbatman81officerbatman81 Member Posts: 2,761 Arc User
    1) No it does not. Just the T1 & T5 consoles work with it.

2) By design. None of the lower tier temporal console make a set synergy with their T6 tier Temproal counterparts unfortunately.
  • drakethewhitedrakethewhite Member Posts: 1,240 Arc User
    1) No it does not. Just the T1 & T5 consoles work with it.

2) By design. None of the lower tier temporal console make a set synergy with their T6 tier Temproal counterparts unfortunately.

Thanks for the answer.

I've seen dumb design decisions in this game before, but these rank up there. Given that in most cases these types of consoles are a inefficient pick- you'd think they allow them to be fitted where it at least makes sense so that people who value favor over power can have their toys.

But no. Guess we'll fit for DPS like they want.
  • officerbatman81officerbatman81 Member Posts: 2,761 Arc User
    That was a big that that lead to me braking my decision to buy a temporal ship.
  • drakethewhitedrakethewhite Member Posts: 1,240 Arc User
    That was a big that that lead to me braking my decision to buy a temporal ship.

It does indeed give one pause. If not for my love of TOS style ships- I would pass as well.