test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Another Dumb Question: Now for the important issue of size

I haven't seen many of these around, so I must ask those who know.

How do the AoY TOS style ships compare in size to the Connie? They should be roughly in that ballpark, but given this games love of over-sized things, I have to ask before dropping any Zen.

Is the same true of the Temporal ships using the TOS skins? Again, they should be, but one never knows.

Comments

• drakethewhitedrakethewhite Member Posts: 1,240 Arc User
    So, 54 views and no one knows the answer?

Guess these aren't very common ships at all.
  • keladorkelador Member Posts: 318 Arc User
    not seen many people using the TOS skinned ships to be honest, have you tried youtube for reviews? they normal have other ships around in the video so you could compare.
  • kelshandokelshando Member Posts: 887 Arc User
    Or you could sit above ESD and wait for one to fly in..
  • kodachikunokodachikuno Member Posts: 6,020 Arc User1
    I haven't seen many of these around, so I must ask those who know.

How do the AoY TOS style ships compare in size to the Connie? They should be roughly in that ballpark, but given this games love of over-sized things, I have to ask before dropping any Zen.

Is the same true of the Temporal ships using the TOS skins? Again, they should be, but one never knows.

They're all about the size of the TOS Connie, even the t6 pancake-prise versions are that size so the TOS skins work on them
  • phenomenaut01phenomenaut01 Member Posts: 714 Arc User
    Yeah, they're all (the TOS versions and "future" ships) relatively the same size as the Connie.
    Yeah, they're all (the TOS versions and "future" ships) relatively the same size as the Connie.

Greatness. Thanks for the answer.
  • ikonn#1068 ikonn Member Posts: 1,449 Arc User
    edited September 2016
    In STO, size does not matter... Here, we are all Titans!

(Insert Yoda quote about size here)
    -AoP- Warrior's Blood (KDF Armada) / -AoP- Qu' raD qulbo'Degh / -AoP- Project Phoenix
    coolbatman wrote: »
    yeah, its not size, its how well you use what you have.....and some are better endowd than others.........

I enjoyed what another player told me when I was running my Connie in Mirror- that I was clearly under-compensating.