test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Dear Devs: Some thoughts about possible player Sci powers used in the Advanced Mirror Invasion

This is the second Mirror Invasion that my toon, a Sci, mostly does not fight (I'm hardly using my weapons). While I run Advanced I am using hull and shield heals, a Resonating Secondary Deflector, Photonic Officer, Scramble Sensors, and Jam Sensors to help close rifts. I only fire weapons at the boss at the end of the mission. After using Scramble Sensors and Jam Sensors my left with no other non-confrontational non-dps control powers to use t. I'd like to have other confuse or placate powers please.

I'd like more non-dps control Sci powers (weapons, doffs, etc.) and options to utilize on that map. In particular, an AOE/multiple target Jam Sensors affect would be nice. A single target application is not effective with the number of ships that appear.

A weapon or power that gently pushes enemies away, like the station does, causing no damage and aggro would be nice.

A viral Scramble Senors bug to spread the effect to other ships, outside the radius, would be neat.

I've even thought that I'd trade weapon slots, or fill them, with devices to boost existing or that grant me new Sci powers. Something like this would add an additional layer of choice.

Thanks for reviewing this.
Joined STO in September 2010.