test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Thank You

tousseautousseau Member Posts: 1,484 Arc User
I just wanted to drop a note to the Cryptic guys & gals for all of the T6 Connie love, lately.
Not just the ToS version but also for it's KT sister.

Many thanks... It's been a long time coming. :)

Comments

• tousseautousseau Member Posts: 1,484 Arc User
    edited August 2016
    And yet, without those "gamble boxes", we would not even have these ships in game...

6 of one, half a dozen of the other... So my thanks remains solidly in place.
  • vampeiyrevampeiyre Member Posts: 633 Arc User
    no no no. they put a ship in a box and made you gamble to get it. they should be thanking you, not you thanking them.

Cry more.
    "I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am."
  • szimszim Member Posts: 2,503 Arc User
    Yes, thank you. That was such an altruistic move from their part.
  • khayuungkhayuung Member Posts: 1,876 Arc User
    Thank you for the ec.

"Last Engage! Magical Girl Origami-san" is in print! Now with three times more rainbows.

Support the "Armored Unicorn" vehicle initiative today!

Thanks for Harajuku. Now let's get a real "Magical Girl" costume!
  • tousseautousseau Member Posts: 1,484 Arc User
    tousseau wrote: »
    I just wanted to drop a note to the Cryptic guys & gals for all of the T6 Connie love, lately.

That was so beautiful. dino2-19.gif

Who says Fanboys don't have heart!​​

That was so beautiful...

Who says bitter vets don't have a heart... :p
  • fmgtorres1979fmgtorres1979 Member Posts: 1,327 Arc User
    Thank you India!
  • sunfranckssunfrancks Member Posts: 3,925 Arc User
    And yet, without those "gamble boxes", we would not even have these ships in game...

6 of one, half a dozen of the other... So my thanks remains solidly in place.

I would rather the ships not be in game, if the only way was to put them in gamble boxes.

Just my opinion, mind, which is equally valuable to yours.
    Fed: Eng Lib Borg (Five) Tac Andorian (Shen) Sci Alien/Klingon (Maelrock) KDF:Tac Romulan KDF (Sasha) Tac Klingon (K'dopis)
    Founder, member and former leader to Pride Of The Federation Fleet.
    What I feel after I hear about every decision made since Andre "Mobile Games Generalisimo" Emerson arrived...
    3oz8xC9gn8Fh4DK9Q4.gif

• seaofsorrowsseaofsorrows Member Posts: 10,918 Arc User
    edited August 2016
    OP, I'm happy for you that you got the ship you want.. sincerely.. congrats.

I will agree though that I think maybe thanking Cryptic is a bit much, I mean.. they really did their best to make you pay through the nose to get it. If you happened to get lucky and get it for a reasonable price, you should be thanking whatever higher power you believe grants the favor of luck, but it sure wasn't cryptic.

Still, that aside.. you got the ship you really wanted, and that's great. I hope you enjoy every second of it. I was fortunate enough to get the ship I most wanted (Vengeance) so I'm happy when others do as well, even if I strongly disagree with the delivery method.
    Insert witty signature line here.
  • talientalien Member Posts: 712 Arc User

Actually, without the gamble boxes they'd probably just be a limited time item in the cstore with a higher than normal price tag.
    OP, I'm happy for you that you got the ship you want.. sincerely.. congrats.

I will agree though that I think maybe thanking Cryptic is a bit much, I mean.. they really did their best to make you pay through the nose to get it. If you happened to get lucky and get it for a reasonable price, you should be thanking whatever higher power you believe grants the favor of luck, but it sure wasn't cryptic.

Still, that aside.. you got the ship you really wanted, and that's great. I hope you enjoy every second of it. I was fortunate enough to get the ship I most wanted (Vengeance) so I'm happy when others do as well, even if I strongly disagree with the delivery method.

Pretty much my thoughts exactly. I'm happy for people when they get a ship they've really been looking forward to whether I like it personally or not.

Of course, I doubt OP would be thanking cryptic if he had opened 1,000 promo packs and still didn't get the ship.
  • smokebaileysmokebailey Member Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    Well, I'm glad SOME of you are happy. :'(

~Grabs a voodoo doll, dresses it up like a CBS exec neckbeard and begins jamming an ice pick into it's crotch repeatedly~
    dvZq2Aj.jpg