test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Account wide bonus for Temp Agent Recruit Rep Reward ...

So how's this work? I just got it today. And on my recruit, I can see Mk XIII ultra rare rewards. On my other characters, I still only see Mk XII very rare rewards.

Do I need to do something other than claim the reward on my AoY recruit? Am I bugged? Is this not account wide like previously stated?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comments

• davefenestratordavefenestrator Member Posts: 10,501 Arc User
    Did you make sure the timeline is still secure by talking to your overly chatty temporal contact Phillip ItsSafeNow ?

(Not sure if that's it, I won't find out until tonight.)
  • talientalien Member Posts: 712 Arc User
    I had the same issue when I claimed the account reward, I had to relog before the XIII versions showed up in rep projects.
  • snoggymack22snoggymack22 Member Posts: 7,084 Arc User
    That did it. Thanks!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ikonn#1068 ikonn Member Posts: 1,448 Arc User
    With several of the newer reps, I have noticed that you would have to either do a map change or completely log out in order for the tier reward to actually trigger. There were bug reports sent in the past regarding the issue, but... Cryptic!
    -AoP- Warrior's Blood (KDF Armada) / -AoP- Qu' raD qulbo'Degh / -AoP- Project Phoenix
  • sunfranckssunfrancks Member Posts: 3,925 Arc User
    Does the account wide upgrade also upgrade the store items, or just the rep projects themselves?
    Fed: Eng Lib Borg (Five) Tac Andorian (Shen) Sci Alien/Klingon (Maelrock) KDF:Tac Romulan KDF (Sasha) Tac Klingon (K'dopis)
    Founder, member and former leader to Pride Of The Federation Fleet.
    What I feel after I hear about every decision made since Andre "Mobile Games Generalisimo" Emerson arrived...
    3oz8xC9gn8Fh4DK9Q4.gif

• ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    Just the Project stuff (and not Kit Modules and other one-off stuff like the Plasma Flamethrower).
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns