test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Did not receive elite marks on reputation completion.

crm14916crm14916 Member Posts: 1,516 Arc User
edited August 2016 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
I finished four Reputations tonight (Terran, Iconian, Delta, and 8472) and received all the dilithium, credits, and the 750 marks that normally come with completing (T5) the Reputations. I even received the 5 Terran elite marks, HOWEVER, I did not receive the 5 elite marks for the Iconian, Delta, or the 8472 Reputations.

My inventory is not full and they were not deposited into my bank (stacking with existing).

Anyone else with this issue? First time happening to me and I wonder if it's due to having finished so many projects so close to each other.

Please help!
CM

Toon: Varsenna sh'Prenni@crm14916
Time: 10:00PMish MST
Acct: LTS
"Equipped with his five senses, man explores the universe around him and calls the adventure science." - Edwin Hubble

Comments

• Options
    captainkoltarcaptainkoltar Member Posts: 895 Arc User
    Not every reputation grants the elite mark rewards. The S8472 one doesn't for definite. I had forgotten this and was surprised by it when I went through the reputations with my new AoY character too.

K
  • Options
    ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    Those other three do not and never did give out the Elite Marks. A bad trend they finally did away with when the Terran Reputation released. They really ought to go back and revamp that. They gave no explanation about not awarding them after they had done so for the Omega and Dyson Reputations (Romulan and Nakura never had Elite Marks to begin with).
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • Options
    crm14916crm14916 Member Posts: 1,516 Arc User
    edited August 2016
    In the chat window, in yellow (system messages) it says I should have earned 5 Ancient Power Cells, 5 Iconian Datacores, and 5 Isomorphic Injections...

With the completion of T5 in each of these, a contact window came up. This is where the 40K EC, 750 Marks, 32,000 Dilithium, and the 5 Elite Marks come from... The chat window system alert message says I earned them, but they were never deposited. I am also fairly certain I've earned them on other toons also...

Just saying...
    CM
    "Equipped with his five senses, man explores the universe around him and calls the adventure science." - Edwin Hubble
  • Options
    davefenestratordavefenestrator Member Posts: 10,512 Arc User
    Some reps don't give elite marks, regardless of what the chat text might say. I don't think Delta does, but I forget about the other two.

For Terran, go to the Badlands near DS9. For 8472 go to the Undine Space Battlezone in the sphere. For Iconian .head to Kobali and do the ground daily. Or for any one them trade 100 regular marks per elite (there is a 20 hour cooldown for this).
  • Options
    ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    As I stated above, those three (8472, Iconian, and Delta) NEVER gave out those five Elite Marks.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns