test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Face slapping. The final frontier.

jexsamxjexsamx Member Posts: 2,802 Arc User
These are the voyages of the user known as jexsamx. His continuing mission - explore strange new threads, to see out "slap-in-the-face" comments, to boldly post a gif of Shatner slapping himself in reply to each and every one.

William-Shatner-Slapping-Himself.gif

This is a harmless fun thread in which you, the users, post quotes of and links to posts where people claim they've been slapped in the face, and I will reply in the source thread with the above gif. No other comment will be provided. This is not a flame thread, I am not seeking to belittle or harass anyone. I merely wish to bring some levity to some souls who seem to feel as though they've been personally slighted.

I am the captain, but without a crew, I am nothing. Be my crew. Help me complete my mission.

Comments

• iconiansiconians Member Posts: 6,987 Arc User
  • sarreoussarreous Member Posts: 336 Arc User
    Has the Gold Plated ship thread been closed yet? I'm sure there's some there.

Thing is about your request, I've seen plenty of people make comments like that, but I tend to skim over and forget them. But next time I see one...
  • thunderfoot#5163 thunderfoot Member Posts: 4,540 Arc User
    Have to admit this is an amusing idea. Although with this lot, it may turn into low hanging fruit. Still, I will begin searching. I doubt my posts will be as funny as some, but I'll do the best I can.
    A six year old boy and his starship. Living the dream.
  • ikonn#1068 ikonn Member Posts: 1,449 Arc User
    edited August 2016
    For someone who has been slapping himself all this time, I still have yet to see any bruises. He needs to slap himself harder!

His pimp-hand is NOT strong.
    -AoP- Warrior's Blood (KDF Armada) / -AoP- Qu' raD qulbo'Degh / -AoP- Project Phoenix
  • oldschooldorkoldschooldork Member Posts: 426 Arc User
    edited August 2016
    never mind, sorry.
    AGpDi8m.gif
    I don't care what the header says, I am not now, nor have I ever been, nor will I ever be, an "ARC user".