test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Hold the Presses...

2»

Comments

• aliensamongusaliensamongus Member Posts: 285 Arc User
    Majel Barrett-Roddenberry played Chapel in TOS. How dare she be credited to be the Computer Voice and Lwaxana Troi, they have nothing to with each other. /sarc
    giphy.gif
  • oldravenman3025oldravenman3025 Member Posts: 1,892 Arc User
    risian4 wrote: »
    jonsills wrote: »
    risian4 wrote: »
    I have to do this...
    No. You don't. Really.​​

Ok maybe not, but it's fun to do nevertheless. And taking a look in the mirror to reflect upon oneself can be quite important to do from time to time.

Cause even when you make a joke about the Kelvin timeline not being real Trek, someone will start complaining about what they perceive as 'purists', 'cancer to the franchise' and what more.

All the while ignoring that they are as narrow minded and extreme in their opinions in that they do not accept any criticism or other points of view as these so-called Kelvin-haters. The first person who couldn't take a joke has already been found here.

You mean just like the TRIBBLE people who like the KT have taken from the defenders of "True Trek", every since the first film back in 2009? Even here on the forums?

Sorry, but playing the "victim card" when the "perps" are now the "targets" of criticism doesn't ride with me. While there should be no trolling each other (I'm looking at you certain "antis" on these boards of late) since we're all Trek fans, and there is room for all sorts, karma has a weird way of balancing things out.
  • echattyechatty Member Posts: 5,913 Arc User
    I enjoyed both Treks-Originals and KT. I think there's room for both and would love to get some ZQ Spock in there, if they can do it.

I didn't know he was the hologram in the Fed tutorial. That's really cool.
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
    I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D
  • nrobbiecnrobbiec Member Posts: 959 Arc User
    I've seen the Kelvin films, not a fan, but surprisingly it's forums that have tempered any kind of "not true Trek" attitude I may have had. To learn that people have been saying this about TNG which came out 4 years before I was even born kind of puts it into perspective. I embrace the multiverse, nothing can spoil anything else because in one line of dialogue you can always separate them so find happiness wherever you can.
  • daveynydaveyny Member Posts: 8,227 Arc User
    ltminns wrote: »
    All we are asking is to give peace a chance.

I given many a piece a chance...
    I'm probably way over my quota at this point.
    >:)
    STO Member since February 2009.
    I Was A Trekkie Before It Was Cool ... Sept. 8th, 1966 ... Not To Mention Before Most Folks Around Here Were Born!
    Forever a STO Veteran-Minion
    upside-down-banana-smiley-emoticon.gif
  • midniteshadow7midniteshadow7 Member Posts: 787 Arc User
    OP - Yes ZQ is in STO, Yes he has been for a very long time, Yes he is a Star Trek actor.

Most of the rest of this thread are either attacks against the different universes/timelines or starting to be attacks against others - so closing thread.
This discussion has been closed.