Hold the Presses...

«1

Comments

  • orion0029
    orion0029 Member Posts: 1,122 Bug Hunter
    Ah, yes... Back in the day he voiced an EMH during the Fed tutorial.

    He might still be in the revamped tutorial, but I haven't rolled a new 25c Fed in a while so I can't remember for certain.
  • sunfrancks
    sunfrancks Member Posts: 3,925 Arc User
    He is still in the revamped tutorial, though he doesn't have as many lines now.
    Fed: Eng Lib Borg (Five) Tac Andorian (Shen) Sci Alien/Klingon (Maelrock) KDF:Tac Romulan KDF (Sasha) Tac Klingon (K'dopis)
    Founder, member and former leader to Pride Of The Federation Fleet.
    What I feel after I hear about every decision made since Andre "Mobile Games Generalisimo" Emerson arrived...
    3oz8xC9gn8Fh4DK9Q4.gif





  • risian4
    risian4 Member Posts: 3,711 Arc User
    I have to do this...

    Zachary Quinto isn't even a real Trek actor. Why is he mentioned there?
  • orion0029
    orion0029 Member Posts: 1,122 Bug Hunter
    risian4 wrote: »
    I have to do this...

    Zachary Quinto isn't even a real Trek actor. Why is he mentioned there?

    Didn't he play a Vulcan in a movie or something?

    (lol)
  • tousseau
    tousseau Member Posts: 1,484 Arc User
    As in the Kelvin Spock...
  • tousseau
    tousseau Member Posts: 1,484 Arc User
    Huh... didn't know that about the EMH credit... Still holding out hope though, for some Spock goodness....
  • risian4
    risian4 Member Posts: 3,711 Arc User
    orion0029 wrote: »
    risian4 wrote: »
    I have to do this...

    Zachary Quinto isn't even a real Trek actor. Why is he mentioned there?

    Didn't he play a Vulcan in a movie or something?

    (lol)

    Yeah I believe it was a Star Wars movie. I could be wrong though :p
  • orion0029
    orion0029 Member Posts: 1,122 Bug Hunter
    risian4 wrote: »
    orion0029 wrote: »
    risian4 wrote: »
    I have to do this...

    Zachary Quinto isn't even a real Trek actor. Why is he mentioned there?

    Didn't he play a Vulcan in a movie or something?

    (lol)

    Yeah I believe it was a Star Wars movie. I could be wrong though :p

    Yeah, Yeah! The one where Darth Vader kills Kirk, right? :p
  • jonsills
    jonsills Member Posts: 9,725 Arc User
    risian4 wrote: »
    I have to do this...
    No. You don't. Really.​​
    Lorna-Wing-sig.png
  • iconians
    iconians Member Posts: 6,987 Arc User
    orion0029 wrote: »
    risian4 wrote: »
    orion0029 wrote: »
    risian4 wrote: »
    I have to do this...

    Zachary Quinto isn't even a real Trek actor. Why is he mentioned there?

    Didn't he play a Vulcan in a movie or something?

    (lol)

    Yeah I believe it was a Star Wars movie. I could be wrong though :p

    Yeah, Yeah! The one where Darth Vader kills Kirk, right? :p

    The spoiler tag is there for a reason, you jerk.​​
    ExtxpTp.jpg
  • vampeiyre
    vampeiyre Member Posts: 633 Arc User
    risian4 wrote: »
    I have to do this...

    That's true. TRIBBLE do have to compulsively remind everyone around them what TRIBBLE they are.
    "I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am."
  • orion0029
    orion0029 Member Posts: 1,122 Bug Hunter
    iconians wrote: »
    orion0029 wrote: »
    risian4 wrote: »
    orion0029 wrote: »
    risian4 wrote: »
    I have to do this...

    Zachary Quinto isn't even a real Trek actor. Why is he mentioned there?

    Didn't he play a Vulcan in a movie or something?

    (lol)

    Yeah I believe it was a Star Wars movie. I could be wrong though :p

    Yeah, Yeah! The one where Darth Vader kills Kirk, right? :p

    The spoiler tag is there for a reason, you jerk.​​

    Namecalling. :|

    Also, I'm not quite sure how to use spoiler tags. :'(

    Quit picking on me!

    Meanie!

    (Lol)
  • risian4
    risian4 Member Posts: 3,711 Arc User
    vampeiyre wrote: »
    risian4 wrote: »
    I have to do this...

    That's true. **** do have to compulsively remind everyone around them what **** they are.

    I don't understand your comment. Try using less *'s ;):p
  • risian4
    risian4 Member Posts: 3,711 Arc User
    jonsills wrote: »
    risian4 wrote: »
    I have to do this...
    No. You don't. Really.​​

    Ok maybe not, but it's fun to do nevertheless. And taking a look in the mirror to reflect upon oneself can be quite important to do from time to time.

    Cause even when you make a joke about the Kelvin timeline not being real Trek, someone will start complaining about what they perceive as 'purists', 'cancer to the franchise' and what more.

    All the while ignoring that they are as narrow minded and extreme in their opinions in that they do not accept any criticism or other points of view as these so-called Kelvin-haters. The first person who couldn't take a joke has already been found here.
  • tousseau
    tousseau Member Posts: 1,484 Arc User
    Vote YES!... To some KT Spock love!
  • vampeiyre
    vampeiyre Member Posts: 633 Arc User
    risian4 wrote: »
    jonsills wrote: »
    risian4 wrote: »
    I have to do this...
    No. You don't. Really.​​

    Ok maybe not, but it's fun to do nevertheless. And taking a look in the mirror to reflect upon oneself can be quite important to do from time to time.

    Cause even when you make a joke about the Kelvin timeline not being real Trek, someone will start complaining about what they perceive as 'purists', 'cancer to the franchise' and what more.

    All the while ignoring that they are as narrow minded and extreme in their opinions in that they do not accept any criticism or other points of view as these so-called Kelvin-haters. The first person who couldn't take a joke has already been found here.

    Offensive Foul: Faulty Comparison Fallacy. 1 minute agonizer penalty.

    1.) Someone calling you out on your intolerance doesn't make them intolerant. 2.) Repeating old jokes isn't funny. You going to break out some vintage "yo mama" jokes next? How about, do all the ladies call you daddy because your jokes are old and tired?
    "I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am."
  • risian4
    risian4 Member Posts: 3,711 Arc User
    1). True, in theory. In reality, the manner in which the Kelvin fans attack everyone who doesn't entirely embrace the Kelvin timeline is what makes the difference here though.
    2.) It was used as a device to get responses and prove a point. Sigh.
  • vampeiyre
    vampeiyre Member Posts: 633 Arc User
    risian4 wrote: »
    1). True, in theory. In reality, the manner in which the Kelvin fans attack everyone who doesn't entirely embrace the Kelvin timeline is what makes the difference here though.
    2.) It was used as a device to get responses and prove a point. Sigh.

    1.) What? People you attack should tolerate it, and if not, they can't take a joke? But people shouldn't attack you, because that's intolerant, and they should have more respect than to make jokes about you and your opinion, especially when you present your opinion as a fact? I guess I'm just not smart enough to understand your point, because after all, you're not just simply being a hypocrite, right?

    2.) Acting out for attention? Yeah, I have a three-year-old nephew who does that.
    "I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am."
  • markhawkman
    markhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    tousseau wrote: »
    Vote YES!... To some KT Spock love!
    Agreed!
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • ltminns
    ltminns Member Posts: 12,481 Arc User
    All we are asking is to give peace a chance.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • dracounguis
    dracounguis Member Posts: 5,363 Arc User
    risian4 wrote: »
    orion0029 wrote: »
    risian4 wrote: »
    I have to do this...

    Zachary Quinto isn't even a real Trek actor. Why is he mentioned there?

    Didn't he play a Vulcan in a movie or something?

    (lol)

    Yeah I believe it was a Star Wars movie. I could be wrong though :p

    Was he Jar Jar?
  • tousseau
    tousseau Member Posts: 1,484 Arc User
    Mmmmmm... I like peas...
  • tousseau
    tousseau Member Posts: 1,484 Arc User
    azrael605 wrote: »
    Hmm, well it does mention Zach at the same time as Joe Gatt, so it could be a hint he is coming in for some further Kelvin Timeline missions, which would be fun.

    Thought it would be fun to watch JJTrek. Turned out stabbing myself with my mouse while watching it was more fun and less painful.​​
    Time to contact the SPCA... Just what did your mouse do to you, to warrant such punishment?
  • risian4
    risian4 Member Posts: 3,711 Arc User
    vampeiyre wrote: »
    risian4 wrote: »
    1). True, in theory. In reality, the manner in which the Kelvin fans attack everyone who doesn't entirely embrace the Kelvin timeline is what makes the difference here though.
    2.) It was used as a device to get responses and prove a point. Sigh.

    1.) What? People you attack should tolerate it, and if not, they can't take a joke? But people shouldn't attack you, because that's intolerant, and they should have more respect than to make jokes about you and your opinion, especially when you present your opinion as a fact? I guess I'm just not smart enough to understand your point, because after all, you're not just simply being a hypocrite, right?

    2.) Acting out for attention? Yeah, I have a three-year-old nephew who does that.

    The fact that you couldn't reply without resorting to name-calling proves my point enough. And see, for further examples, the threads where people were called the things I've quoted here.

    As for attention: you do realise that it's a Forum, right? I have yet to find the first Forum-user who isn't posting his opinion because he wants it to be read. It'd be kinda weird if not outright illogical if I or anyone else were posting here if I of them were not looking for attention.
    ltminns wrote: »
    All we are asking is to give peace a chance.

    This.

    I'm afraid it won't be possible without the extremists (on both sides) cooling off a bit and starting to accept different opinions without resorting to name-calling.

    Though most of the other replies here are promising.
  • risian4
    risian4 Member Posts: 3,711 Arc User
    azrael605 wrote: »
    @risian4

    Correction, "the manner in which some fans of both Trek timelines attack everyone who doesn't entirely embrace their preferred timeline" would be far more accurate.

    True.
  • risian4
    risian4 Member Posts: 3,711 Arc User
    tousseau wrote: »
    Vote YES!... To some KT Spock love!

    Well I don't think it'll be necessary to vote for this. His actor is the only one that's left unfortunately :/

    So I guess we'd just have to vote for more Spock in Star Trek Online.
This discussion has been closed.