test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Multi-Regenerative Shield Array

kyle223catkyle223cat Member Posts: 584 Arc User
The other day I pulled my trusty Assimilated set out of the bank and was looking at the set bonuses. The 2 piece set bonus, the Autonomous Regeneration Sequencer, is awesome. However there's something weird I noticed about the 3 piece set bonus, the Multi-Regenerative Shield Array. It reduces damage to shields by 50% for 10 seconds, cleanses hazard debuffs for 10 seconds, and then it has this heal. For me it says 112.5 shield regeneration to each facing per second for 10 seconds and no skill affects the magnitude of the heal. Last time I used the set, which was a while ago, I seem to remember the hull repair skill boosting the heal (which I had always thought was weird since it was a shield heal). Now no skill seems to affect it, which leads to the heal being ridiculously small. I know other shield heal set bonuses, like the 2 piece set bonus of the Iconian set, are boosted by the shield healing skill. I'm just wondering if the Multi-Regenerative Shield Array set bonus not being boosted by the shield healing skill is supposed to be like that or if it's not working as intended.
da84303d8bc4080b9860968f634f98682215bbe5.gifv