test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Free Uniform...?

daveynydaveyny Member Posts: 8,227 Arc User
Anybody get the FREE KT Uniform yet & try it out?
(it's in the Promotions tab)

Anybody else notice that the KLINGON Title Ranks are attached to it?

And it includes the 23c Klingon Sash?
(kinda cool that)

B)
STO Member since February 2009.
I Was A Trekkie Before It Was Cool ... Sept. 8th, 1966 ... Not To Mention Before Most Folks Around Here Were Born!
Forever a STO Veteran-Minion
upside-down-banana-smiley-emoticon.gif

Comments

• salazarrazesalazarraze Member Posts: 3,794 Arc User
    It also has an admiral rank. I don't think it's actual Klingon ranks.
    When you see "TRIBBLE" in my posts, it's because I manually typed "TRIBBLE" and censored myself.
  • saurializardsaurializard Member Posts: 4,390 Arc User
    daveyny wrote: »
    Anybody get the FREE KT Uniform yet & try it out?
    (it's in the Promotions tab)

Anybody else notice that the KLINGON Title Ranks are attached to it?

And it includes the 23c Klingon Sash?
    (kinda cool that)

B)
    I don't think the Klingon sash is included with it as it's available for other outfits. Might be due to a TOS character. Granted I may be wrong since I only checked after getting the Admiral outfit and finishing the Battle of Caleb IV.
    #TASforSTO
    Iconian_Trio_sign.jpg?raw=1
  • roguepaladinroguepaladin Member Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited July 2016
    Is it just me, or is there only Kelvin Dress Uniform top pieces without any pants, boots etc.?
  • bawdytieflingbawdytiefling Member Posts: 58 Arc User
    It has pants, but they're not labeled "Kelvin." You need to mouse over each option to see the Kelvin indicator.

I like the uniform, it's just a shame they didn't use the Federation Uniform Palette for it.
  • warpangelwarpangel Member Posts: 9,427 Arc User
    The 23c Klingon stuff doesn't come from that.

Says the release notes:
    23rd Century Klingon costume parts are now available freely to all Klingon Captains.
  • tigerariestigeraries Member Posts: 3,492 Arc User
    Is it just me, or is there only Kelvin Dress Uniform top pieces without any pants, boots etc.?

it's not dress uniform...it's admiral uniform. only rank is admiral.
  • redeyedravenredeyedraven Member Posts: 1,297 Arc User
    I guess it's a minor bug. The Major General and General ranks are available as options, but don't add visible stuff to the costume. About the sash... the TNG S1-Worf one was available to everyone who visited that particular Worf on an holodeck a few years ago... The other sash is probably in due to a mishap during the patching.
  • roguepaladinroguepaladin Member Posts: 36 Arc User
    tigeraries wrote: »
    it's not dress uniform...it's admiral uniform. only rank is admiral.
    Actually, a few other ranks seem to be available now but took a bit to kick in.

• warmaker001bwarmaker001b Member Posts: 9,205 Arc User
    Thanks for the reminder, OP. Free is Free.
    XzRTofz.gif
  • nightveil01nightveil01 Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    Is it just me or do most of the ranks attached to the KT uniform not have visual indicators? No pips or bars or anything.
  • tousseautousseau Member Posts: 1,484 Arc User
    I was just wondering... is the new Kelvin Admiral outfit cross faction?

That may account for the Klingon options...
  • monkeybone13monkeybone13 Member Posts: 4,640 Arc User
    It has pants, but they're not labeled "Kelvin." You need to mouse over each option to see the Kelvin indicator.

I like the uniform, it's just a shame they didn't use the Federation Uniform Palette for it.

The rank on the jacket is totally messed up. Brigadier General, Major General, and General are just the things on the shoulders and you can't change the colors for these ranks. Ensign to Colonel rank has nothing show up on the jacket at all.

The Kelvin pants are the 'Loose - Formal Uniform'. (Tooltip in the dropdown says 'Kelvin Timeline Admiral Uniform') There doesn't seem to be any shoes to go with it though. The uniform also seems to use the off duty color palette.

The 23c Klingon sash might have been meant only for KDF characters (though I hope it stays available for Feds so I can use it on my Fed Klingon). 23c Klingon uniform options are unlocked when your 23c character completes the final ToS episode, where you're sent to the 25th century afterwards.
  • ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    Only TOS or Federation Characters can use it.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • antiquesroadshowantiquesroadshow Member Posts: 227 Arc User
    edited July 2016
    I just made a post about this uniform and its 2 right under this post! lol, no one reads I guess. Here's the copy/paste.

"This post is just a STO player helping a STO player. In hopes that he sees this. He was asking a question about the new Admiral uniform. As far as I can tell the Kelvin Admiral Uniform pants are the loose - formal uniform. And the shoes are from the All Good Things outfit.

The color codes are
    Upper: P21/P13
    Lower: P21
    Shoes: I3/I6

At present the badge for the uniform is bugged so it's impossible to choose the correct badge color as they gave us the wrong color pallet for it. And not the traditional one. Hope Cryptic fixes that. Well good luck!"

Well, this is the best I could come up with. Let me know if anyone else is more accurate. As a side note, if anyone has the color codes for the Lobi Kelvin Timeline Federation Uniform command and operations uniforms let me know. I just can't seem to get the right yellow or red color right.