test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Cryptic, please give us other ways of acquiring the T6 Ferengi ship

My best friend has bought many keys in anticipation of the new Nagus Marauder T6 for his Ferengi captains. Unfortunately, he didn't receive the magic email. I am sure he is more than willing to pay a lot for one. So please let him do so.

Thanks!
giphy.gif
Member since December 2009

Comments

• Options
    lopequillopequil Member Posts: 1,226 Arc User
    I think eventually we'll see a standard version of the Nagus more widely available. There's too much Ferengi in the Cryptic crew to let good game assets go to waste.
    Q9BWcdD.png
  • Options
    conkav22conkav22 Member Posts: 8,146 Arc User
    edited July 2016
  • Options
    There are already at least two ranty threads. Could we try and keep one on a more positive note?
    Q9BWcdD.png
  • Options
    baldrick8baldrick8 Member Posts: 100 Arc User
    Rant is good for business.
  • Options
    Messes with my chi though. Today's patch notes had fixed for two niggling little bugs that I've posted about and that's put me in quite a good fettle today.
    Q9BWcdD.png
  • Options
    echattyechatty Member Posts: 5,914 Arc User
    I also think it's possible they'll put a gold-plate-free marauder in the c-store or lobi-store.

I don't have any Ferengi captains. That's one species of a few that I have no desire to play as.
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
    I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D
  • Options
    evilmark444evilmark444 Member Posts: 6,950 Arc User
    lopequil wrote: »
    There are already at least two ranty threads. Could we try and keep one on a more positive note?

There's nothing positive about an unannounced and unexplained promotion that alienates a large portion of the players that actually spend money on this game, and have done so since day 1.
    Lifetime Subscriber since Beta
    eaY7Xxu.png
  • Options
    vampeiyrevampeiyre Member Posts: 633 Arc User
    edited July 2016
    Deleted
    Post edited by askray on
    "I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am."
  • Options
    evilmark444evilmark444 Member Posts: 6,950 Arc User
    edited July 2016
    Deleted
    Post edited by askray on
    Lifetime Subscriber since Beta
    eaY7Xxu.png
  • Options
    vampeiyrevampeiyre Member Posts: 633 Arc User
    I 10000000% agree. The problem isn't the ship being given away, it was the wording of the e-mail, "unwavering support".
    "I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am."
  • Options
    megacharge07megacharge07 Member Posts: 476 Arc User
    edited July 2016
    reyan01 wrote: »
    Well, it won't happen - but it would be a wonderful gesture if they were to resubmit the emails that were never received due to that largely unknown 'unsubscribe' box.

This exactly! A lot of us had the box unchecked by default and didn't even know it existed. I've since checked that box so as to not miss out if a 2nd round of emails goes out. I think I would be on that list, as I'm pretty sure I qualify as an "unwavering supporter".
    tumblr_mt0cmzAQpC1rm3hhlo2_500.gif
  • Options
    valenn1valenn1 Member Posts: 842 Arc User
    reyan01 wrote: »
    Well, it won't happen - but it would be a wonderful gesture if they were to resubmit the emails that were never received due to that largely unknown 'unsubscribe' box.

This exactly! A lot of us had the box unchecked by default and didn't even know it existed. I've since checked that box so as to not miss out if a 2nd round of emails goes out. I think I would be on that list, as I'm pretty sure I qualify as an "unwavering supporter".

I am afraid you will have to wait a bit longer.

Could be PR-Speak for "That's it"
    Beta, LTA, CE, Multiple preorder Versions, all Addon Packs except AoY, nearly all KDF/Rom and ~50% of all Fedships, over 25 LockboxShips, Endurer of Atari's "Year of Hell", but...
    unfortunately:

NOT LOYAL ENOUGH!!!
  • Options
    askrayaskray Member Posts: 3,329 Arc User
    So you found out a T6 ship was coming for the marauder, without any knowledge of HOW it was going to be dispersed, and now want another way to get it...

Yeah probably not going to happen, but yes a probably non gold one will appear sooner or later. Though don't save up for it based off what I say.
    Yes, I'm that Askray@Batbayer in game. Yes, I still play. No, I don't care.
    Former Community Moderator, Former SSR DJ, Now Full time father to two kids, Husband, Retail Worker.
    Tiktok: @Askray Facebook: Askray113

This discussion has been closed.