test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Stuck inside stars

connercrestconnercrest Member Posts: 2 Arc User
I have this problem where every time i finish with a mission and exit to sector space I end up stuck inside a star, the only way to fix this is to transwarp out or enter the system again, which isnt always available because of cool downs, any help or info would be appreciated.

Comments

• jennyward1985jennyward1985 Member Posts: 48 Arc User
    Ive had this problem a few times. all i do is change instances when in sector space, and it sorts the problem out
  • zelicus01zelicus01 Member Posts: 1 New User
    i just transwarp out of it
  • axenomeaxenome Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    Had the same thing. It's an intermittent problem, but still happens and I hate burning my transwarp cooldown on it.
  • sgtfloydpepper#7911 sgtfloydpepper Member Posts: 1,111 Arc User
    Don't park so close to the star when you start the mission.
    1xe027q.png
  • turbomagnusturbomagnus Member Posts: 3,479 Arc User
    Changing instances or logging the character out and then back in usually helps me.
    "If you can't take a little bloody nose, maybe you ought to go back home and crawl under your bed. It's not safe out here. It's wondrous, with treasures to satiate desires both subtle and gross; but it's not for the timid." -- Q, TNG: "Q-Who?"
    ^Words that every player should keep in mind, especially whenever there's a problem with the game...
  • greuceangreucean Member Posts: 111 Arc User
    even if it has easy workarounds, its an annoying glitch and breaks immersion, so it should be addressed