test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Mission Replays

Why are some missions unavailable for replay? The majority of the Solanae Dyson Sphere episode falls into this category.

Comments

• nightkennightken Member Posts: 2,824 Arc User
    those normally are just to get you to the right area for the story arc. the solanae dyson is just showing you the different zones/missions. no reason to replay those anyway.

if I stop posting it doesn't make you right it. just means I don't have enough rum to continue interacting with you.
  • saladinbobsaladinbob Member Posts: 116 Arc User
    Alright, cheers. It's been a long time since I first played those missions.
  • xyquarzexyquarze Member Posts: 2,117 Arc User
    It's only three kinds of missions if I am not mistaken: "Go to Admiral S'Too Pitt to get your orders/rewards" (The latter I think is only for the Romulan arc when you get the No Kill I statue from Obisek), the "These are the different areas you can visit" in Dyson (missing the space battlezone for whatever reason) and the "Look, here's patrols" from Delta. The first kind would not need repeating and would probably be a very easy way to rack up dil/exp, the second only give in-zone mission appetizers and you can play the whole one later while the third opens up the patrols for continuous replay just without Lady Delta chiming in.
    My mother was an epohh and my father smelled of tulaberries