test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Open up KDF and Romulan Delta recruitment during AoY

Figured since you can't make KDF or Romulan agents that at least open up delta recruitment for them so people can do that instead of the solely fed stuff. Be nice to see more people on those factions as well. Oh and if you are listening.........give KDF an answer to the kelvin timeline intel dreadnought (the vengeance).

Comments

• fatherrockfatherrock Member Posts: 223 Arc User
    Best idea I have seen yet....do this !
  • nightkennightken Member Posts: 2,824 Arc User
    I vote don't worry about limiting it and just do a delta recruitment replay. hell don't even worry about making last, I only need a week to do what I need.

if I stop posting it doesn't make you right it. just means I don't have enough rum to continue interacting with you.
  • lordgyorlordgyor Member Posts: 2,820 Arc User
    I wouldn't mind an Orion Intel Flight Deck Cruiser that can equipt cannons.

And your idea to reopen the Delta Event is a great one.
  • madmoparmadmopar Member Posts: 234 Arc User
    nightken wrote: »
    I vote don't worry about limiting it and just do a delta recruitment replay. hell don't even worry about making last, I only need a week to do what I need.

You're right just reopen the delta recruitment, might as well since its pretty much the same thing as temporal recruitment. Good call.
    madmopar wrote: »
    nightken wrote: »

You're right just reopen the delta recruitment, might as well since its pretty much the same thing as temporal recruitment. Good call.

and I can't think of a downside for cryptic, it should still be in the game. so it shouldn't take much to turn it back on. maybe wait tell temporal recruitment to end to make sure nothing goes sideways. maybe sell a few more character slot and bring back a few people who were turned off by AoY.

if I stop posting it doesn't make you right it. just means I don't have enough rum to continue interacting with you.
  • madmoparmadmopar Member Posts: 234 Arc User
    Maybe we can get a featured episode replay even to go along with it.
    madmopar wrote: »
    Maybe we can get a featured episode replay even to go along with it.

unlikely we're at the end of one now so at least a few monthes before we get another. at best we could hope/ask for is a replay at all. though if one wanted to be a little greedy, and I'm not against being a little greedy every now and again, I think it's been a minute since the last cstore giveaway. but I have a terrible sense of time.

• tempus64tempus64 Member Posts: 806 Arc User
    Would be nice. I started playing the game the last day or 2 of the delta event and I didn't know at the time it was as special thing. So I only created a Rom character. Which means I wasn't able to get all the KDF specific rewards. If I had known at the time it was a special event I would have started a KDF as well. I just thought it was a way of helping all new players in the game.