test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Lackey System Temporal Probe Reward... (July 10th, 2016 1:50am EDT)...

daveynydaveyny Member Posts: 8,227 Arc User
edited July 2016 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
After cracking the code on this probe, the Reward I received was a "Fabrication Kit Module - Medical Generator Mk III"...

Somehow, I think my SCIENCE AoY Toon, is going to have a bit of a problem using it.

Are all the probe rewards random for Career, as well as Type???

If so, thats kinda-sorta suckie for the amount of work this whole thing will entail.

Also, the Probe did not fade out after I finished with it. The "Investigate Temporal Probe" window is still clickable.
(Never mind, I had a brain-fa-art)

:#
STO Member since February 2009.
I Was A Trekkie Before It Was Cool ... Sept. 8th, 1966 ... Not To Mention Before Most Folks Around Here Were Born!
Forever a STO Veteran-Minion
upside-down-banana-smiley-emoticon.gif
Post edited by daveyny on

Comments

• freightstopperfreightstopper Member Posts: 232 Arc User
    All the investigate probe windows have stayed up for me, thought they were suppose to.

As for the kit module, yeah, I got a rare quality battle strategies mk III on an engineer. The rewards are random and don't seem to care about class. You could always sell it on the exchange.
  • daveynydaveyny Member Posts: 8,227 Arc User
    Ahh...
    OK...
    I thought the one on P'Jem faded away, but I wasn't paying all that much attention.
    Now that I think about it, all the Delta Recruit ones stayed in place as well.

Yep, seems that it will be Exchange Fodder.
    Thanks
    B)
    STO Member since February 2009.
    I Was A Trekkie Before It Was Cool ... Sept. 8th, 1966 ... Not To Mention Before Most Folks Around Here Were Born!
    Forever a STO Veteran-Minion
    upside-down-banana-smiley-emoticon.gif