test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Romulans Unable To Start Breen Episode Arc

lordatrocitieslordatrocities Member Posts: 462 Arc User
edited July 2016 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
I have a level 60 Romulan character and have just finished the Cardassian Episode arc and was immediately bumped to the Borg Episode arc skipping over the entire Breen Episode Arc. When I try to access the Breen Episode Arc I am unable too because all the missions are grayed out. When I contact the Dafari Ambassador I am simply given the standard "balance all things in time" message.

I have replayed the last Cardassian mission, Boldly they rode, a couple of times and still the Breen Episodes are grayed out. I have no outstanding missions that need to be completed. I have collected the rewards.. Nothing in my overflow bag. I am at a loss. This issue has been on going for three days now. I have submitted a ticket via the in game system and yesterday through the website itself. It seems as thought this is a big bug and I would hope that it would be addressed soon. Oddly because of this bug I am not able to run any of the Breen missions and therefor am unable to claim the Breen Bridge Officer.

This issue only seems to be affecting Romulan characters. I have not yet tried to play my Level 60 Klingon through the Episodes. I must complete the Cardassian Episodes first. I can and will provide video show casing this issue.

Also the Romulan Space suit is not recognized as a valid space suit for Boldly They Rode. Mission will not allow you to enter air lock with Romulan Space suit equipped. You must use other space suit in order to exit the airlock.

EDIT
I just replayed all of the Cardassian and Borg Episodes again and the Breen Episodes are still grayed out. Please provide some insight as to what I am doing wrong here. My two federation characters had no issues with the Episodes - one was strictly a replay, the other a first time play through.
What happened to those unique forum ranks I paid for?

Comments

• Options
    crypticspartan#0627 crypticspartan Member Posts: 847 Cryptic Developer
    I am not seeing this issue on the Romulan characters I am looking at. Can you give me a character@handle of your affected character or characters so that I can see what the issue you are running into is?
  • Options
    I am not seeing this issue on the Romulan characters I am looking at. Can you give me a character@handle of your affected character or characters so that I can see what the issue you are running into is?

Character is Terra@Atrocities.

I am really at a loss and could use any help trying to figure it out. Thank you.

• Options
    crypticspartan#0627 crypticspartan Member Posts: 847 Cryptic Developer

I am really at a loss and could use any help trying to figure it out. Thank you.

You need to complete The Core of the Matter and Vorgon Conclusions from the Yesterday's War arc before getting access to the Breen Arc. On my copy of your character, after I turned in Vorgon Conclusions, I immediately got the arc to show as available and was hailed for Cold Call. Please let me know if that does not resolve the issue.
  • Options

You need to complete The Core of the Matter and Vorgon Conclusions from the Yesterday's War arc before getting access to the Breen Arc. On my copy of your character, after I turned in Vorgon Conclusions, I immediately got the arc to show as available and was hailed for Cold Call. Please let me know if that does not resolve the issue.

Thank you very much for the help. :D It is greatly appreciated.

• Options
    I want to say thank you again for the help. However I was unable to finish the mission Vorgon Conclusions because the secondary security door at SFC would not open after the correct sequence was entered. Two play through's and both time the door would not open. I recorded both play through's if you'd like to watch. I am going to drop the mission and try a third time. So far the new content is fun but having to play this mission so many times and being stopped so far into it by a bug is beyond frustrating. :D New content new annoying bugs.
  • Options
    Big thank you again. 3rd time worked and the Breen Episodes are now accessible. :D
  • Options
    ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    I am not going to comment on adding two lower level Missions that then need to be cleared to open up an Arc that should have already been available. And that right smack in the middle of a Rerun Event, where the particular Arc has one of the four Unique Rewards that people are going after.

And won't say that the Unique Rewards should be made available normally for those Missions, especially since there are now no Account Daily Rewards.

Unique Rewards are just that - Unique and only one may be claimable on a Character anyway.

No, not going to do it. Wouldn't be prudent.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns