test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Featured Episode Rerun (Current Incarnation)

ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
According to the Devs (no citation) the person who developed the technique of awarding an Account Lobi Reward (I guess any prize for that matter) has left Cryptic. So now we get the FE Rerun with no Daily Account Rewards. For my speculation, I believe they broke the mechanic when they ran that World Event for Delta Recruits to rerun the Arcs right after they had just gone through and done them. My speculation only, but nothing else was ever done with Reruns of these old Missions between the last true FE Rerun Event and now. Even during that World Event they did not enable the Unique Rewards in the four Missions.

Well, anyway, given the state that the Rerun is in, just keep the Unique Rewards in the Missions all the time. As they are UNIQUE, a Character cannot have more than one anyway. And the timing of this Rerun leaves a lot to be desired; right in the middle of the Summer Event and the release of Agents of Yesterday. [Side note - 'Yesteryear' would have been a better term to use here.] :)

If they don't want to include the Unique Rewards all the time, and since they cannot figure out how to give out the Daily Account Reward, when running the Rerun Event, have a 20% off Lobi Sale instead. They can, and have, in the past, had those sales, and have also excluded the current Ship from the sale, etc.

Any thoughts on this?
'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
Judge Dan Haywood
'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
l don't know.
l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
Lt. Philip J. Minns

Comments

• kjwashingtonkjwashington Member Posts: 2,529 Arc User
    edited July 2016
    I would just like some confirmation that it will be returning again, so I don't have to stress about getting my TOS character to 45 in less than a week.
    FaW%20meme_zpsbkzfjonz.jpg
    Support 90 degree arc limitation on BFaW! Save our ships from looking like flying disco balls of dumb!
  • officerbatman81officerbatman81 Member Posts: 2,761 Arc User
    ^This +1