test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Here We Go Again

Another year,another expansion,another character made.Okay I know this is how you keep people logging in and playing but this is just getting ridiculous.I have to replay every episode again,Really?whats even worse is they won't let us skip cut scenes.At this point I'm just speed running episodes not caring about the small fragments of added story line.For new players the expansions are great,it's all new to them.For us longtime players,all this expansion is is yet another long grind of 90% content we've seen before and 10% new content.

Comments

• warpnugget#0537 warpnugget Member Posts: 96 Arc User
    gholendhor wrote: »
    Another year,another expansion,another character made.Okay I know this is how you keep people logging in and playing but this is just getting ridiculous.I have to replay every episode again,Really?whats even worse is they won't let us skip cut scenes.At this point I'm just speed running episodes not caring about the small fragments of added story line.For new players the expansions are great,it's all new to them.For us longtime players,all this expansion is is yet another long grind of 90% content we've seen before and 10% new content.

be glad its not swtor,they came up with the brilliant idea that if you want to get all the goodies from the event you need to level 8 characters on top of a list of insane requirements you need to complete...but yeah i agree with you.

on top of that we get all these stupid whales who are just empowering cryptic to give us a subpar product by spending hundreds of dollars on pack,ships,etc etc.
  • hyefatherhyefather Member Posts: 1,286 Arc User
    This is the New "Normal". Either we adapt or STFU or GTFO.
  • gholendhorgholendhor Member Posts: 447 Arc User
    Playing the episode Kuvah"magh and there are so many things going on my frame rate is so low I can't even move.Never had this problem before while playing it.